Du Couteau Summer Home (Riven B-day) (Closed RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
As the couch rustled, Riven's eyes opened lazily. "Huuu? Katarina? Did you come to lay wiff me and see if my head was okay?" Riven smiled lazily. "You are so shweet..." Before Katarina could move away Riven lifted a lazy arm up and wrapped it around Katarina's shoulders, pulling her with surprising force and speed down next to her, cuddling her like some sort of redheaded body-pillow, Katarina's face buried in Riven's chest. "You can lay wiff me all you want you cutie-patootie you..." Riven yawned, "Yaaahhhnn~" complete with two or three smacking sounds, nuzzled her way down into Shyvana's lap, Katarina still tucked under her arm, and got cozy, closing her eyes with a happy drunken smile on her face.

...She then promptly began snoring.

And if Katarina would try to pull away, she would find Riven had her in some sort of vice grip...
Shyvana shook her head, a defeated look upon her face as she continued to rub Riven's head for a moment longer. Finally, she stopped, and looked at Katarina.

"You will certainly be the life of the party when you're a Crownguard." She commented, giving Katarina a sly smile. And with that, Shyvana carefully stood up, resting Riven's head upon the couch cushion.

Dear Morgana

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah grinned, and looked around, once again looking at the unfolding show.

"Well, it looks like we're having a good old fashioned Riven Rubdown." Sarah commented. "What do you want, top or bot?" She smirked wide.
Morgana rolls her eyes, but holds back a pessimistic comment.

"I'll just...watch, thank you."

Ask Fortune

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana rolls her eyes, but holds back a pessimistic comment.

"I'll just...watch, thank you."
"You mean like with Sivir?" Sarah whispered, a sly smile upon her face.

Ask Riven

10-04-2012

((Since Riven is more or less passed out, the party, by all means, can probably start winding down and people can start heading home etc. X3 I don't know what else will happen, but this has been amusing if nothing else. XD))

Ask Talon

10-04-2012

((*Uncaps a Sharpie*))

Dear Morgana

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"You mean like with Sivir?" Sarah whispered, a sly smile upon her face.
Morgana returns the smile.

"Yes. Yes I do."

She rubs her forehead, breathing heavily.

"I suppose this has been...entertaining. But should we go?"

Ask Fortune

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana returns the smile.

"Yes. Yes I do."

She rubs her forehead, breathing heavily.

"I suppose this has been...entertaining. But should we go?"
"Yeah, I think it's about done." Sarah said, and looked at everyone else. "We'll be off, guys. See ya."

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Almost choking because of Riven's vice like grip on her, Katarina stuggled to get free and looked upo to Shyvana, one of the last people she would ask this. "Do you mind... helping me to get her to let go? I've already tried everything from tickling to biting..." Katarina growled as she looked at the others around the area.

If all else failed... she guessed she could just manged to get to her feet and carry Riven to a guest room...

Ask Riven

10-05-2012

Riven wouldn't put up a fight. She was pretty heavily hammered after all. Katarina would manage to weasel her way out of the vice grip, but not before getting a face full of Riven chest and having to squeeze her way out. After that, however, it was a simple task to get Riven to a guest bed.

With the guest of honor effectively passed out, the party was more or less over...

Ask Shyvana

10-05-2012

"Don't ask like you're asking your doctor to check for something rubber-glove." Shyvana replied.

She crouched down, and calmly unhooked Riven's arms from Katarina. Riven... didn't fight. Shyvana wondered why Katarina had such a hard time about it. Perhaps Katarina loosened Riven up for her. Thinking nothing of it, Shyvana scooped Riven into her arms.

"Where shall I put the birthday girl?" Shyvana asked calmly.