Du Couteau Summer Home (Riven B-day) (Closed RP)

12345612 ... 52
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"Hello, Katarina." Shyvana said, giving her a small smile. She led the way inside for Lux and Eve. "Don't mind my armor." She glanced at Eve. "Should I have to take my true form at any point, I'd rather not conclude this party completely naked."

Shyvana did as she was asked, immediately examining the back of the room. She would hide properly once more knocking happened.
"Good evening, everyone." Evelynn looked around Katarina's summer home and whistled. "Nice place. 'Course, the possibility of a certain half-dragon playing 'pin the tail on the donkey' nude would make it even better." Evelynn headed in the direction Katarina pointed, suddenly recalling the no doubt exclusive request Katarina added to her invitation. "Oh. Right. Best behavior. Siiiiiiigh... This is gonna be a long party..."

Dear Morgana

09-13-2012

Morgana raps her knuckles against the door, clad in her standard garb. While she has no special fondness for Riven, all of her friends will be here, and who knows-it might be even more fun than the ship party.

Ask Fortune

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana raps her knuckles against the door, clad in her standard garb. While she has no special fondness for Riven, all of her friends will be here, and who knows-it might be even more fun than the ship party.
"Hey there, girl." Sarah cooed, walking up behind Morgana in her Secret Agent dress. "Fancy seeing you here~."

ColossusCrusher

09-13-2012

Cassiopeia slithered in behind Sarah, an eyebrow raised, "So you're putting this all together for an Exile? I'm mildly impressed."

Dear Morgana

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Hey there, girl." Sarah cooed, walking up behind Morgana in her Secret Agent dress. "Fancy seeing you here~."
Morgana almost frowns, but then realizes that it's Sarah standing before her.

"Hello, Sarah. I see you've dressed for the occasion."

She twitches her ears disapprovingly.

"I myself prefer your standard garb, but I suppose it fits the event. And now we're both purple."

An almost-elated grin from the angel as Morgana rubs Sarah's hair affectionately.

Ask Fortune

09-13-2012

Sarah smirked. She grabbed Morgana's head, and nuzzled noses with her.

"You like me in whatever I'm wearing." She teased, releasing Morgana and patting her shoulder. She glanced behind her. "Hey girl. None of this is my doing, I was just invited. I don't know Riven all that well, but hey, I was invited, so here I am, ready to show the whitehair a good time~."

Ask Talon

09-13-2012

Talon procured a spray bottle full of iced water and proceeded to squirt it at the fallen angel and the bounty hunter.

Down girls down. Behave.

Dear Morgana

09-13-2012

Morgana hisses at the water.

"What did I do? And yes, Sarah, you're right. Sorry."

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Katarina come back to the front door where Sarah Fortune, Morgana and her sister have just entered. "This is more then just a birthday party... I'm trying to get Riven out of that rom and shell he is so closed in. So will you guys help me?"

Katarina seemed honest in all this as she patted Talon's shoulder. "You too, 'little' brother." She jibbed at him.

Princess Sivir

09-13-2012

Sivir smirks to herself as she sneaks up behind Morgana. She knew Sarah saw her, but would hope her girlfriend didnt give her away as she bent down behind Morgana... and quickly hiked up her skirt while saying a big "Hi Morgana!"

Sivir was dressed in a dark red dress which matches Sarah's almost, with black trim.

12345612 ... 52