Du Couteau Summer Home (Riven B-day) (Closed RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Monkey

09-23-2012

((Huw many days does a birthday last?))

Paltala

09-23-2012

((In my RP, about 6 hours lasted 3 weeks...))

Ask Riven

09-23-2012

Riven sighed. A game of darts was one thing. Challenging the young woman to such a game... Riven shook her head. Noxus' most talented master of the blade was trying to humiliate Demacia's shining mage...at a game of strip darts. Was this really the image she wanted to portray of her strength?

Riven absent-mindedly sipped more of Evelynn's gift.

She supposed humiliating one of Demacia's finest at a game of skill would prove her superiority in some ways, but regardless, couldn't she have done something a little less...revealing? Another frustrated sigh came from the Exile as she took another large gulp of the bottle's liquid and ate more of the food Katarina had prepared.

Was it just her or had the room's temperature gone up a few degrees?

Dear Luxanna

09-23-2012

(Daww Riven. <3)

Lux was not flustered by Eve joining their competition. She was too determined to wipe that smug look off Garen's girlfriend's face. With an aggressive spring in her step, she walked over to the bar counter, and grabbed the darts. And she walked over to Katarina, defiantly offering them.

"House gets the first throw." She said flatly.

Ask Shyvana

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
"I do not take physical contact well... at least in any sensual area or touch.."

Leona replied, letting Shyvana lead her now
"Still?" Shyvana asked. "After the several romantic encounters you've had, you are still shy about contact?" She tilted her head curiously, still leading. "Is this normal among humans?"

Ask Fortune

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
"...All right, but I'm going to need some some convincing before I'll let you get me drunk.

You're likely not going to succeed."
"Never underestimate me." Sarah replied, amused, and patted Morgana's shoulder. She too a step towards the door to the hallway. "Coming, Sivir?"

st0pb0t

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
(Daww Riven. <3)

Lux was not flustered by Eve joining their competition. She was too determined to wipe that smug look off Garen's girlfriend's face. With an aggressive spring in her step, she walked over to the bar counter, and grabbed the darts. And she walked over to Katarina, defiantly offering them.

"House gets the first throw." She said flatly.
Evelynn was content to go third. She was fairly certain she had more skill when it came to this sort of thing; stupid party games, specifically. Besides, she wanted to be the one to take her pants off last for once. "Remember, Lux: Be the dart." Evelynn snorts and watches her friends attempt from a nearby bar stool.

Ask Talon

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn was content to go third. She was fairly certain she had more skill when it came to this sort of thing; stupid party games, specifically. Besides, she wanted to be the one to take her pants off last for once. "Remember, Lux: Be the dart." Evelynn snorts and watches her friends attempt from a nearby bar stool.

Talon found amusement in the game they were about to play, and decided that joining would be little risk to him, other than upsetting Fiora a but. The assassin had the added benefit of wearing far more than anyone else at the party.

He walked up and stood next to the Widowmaker before commenting,
"Fifty gold says she misses the board."

Unmasked Angel

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"Still?" Shyvana asked. "After the several romantic encounters you've had, you are still shy about contact?" She tilted her head curiously, still leading. "Is this normal among humans?"
"You mean the several failed romantic encounters? All the more reason for me not to take it well.."

Leona replied with a solemn sigh

st0pb0t

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Talon found amusement in the game they were about to play, and decided that joining would be little risk to him, other than upsetting Fiora a but. The assassin had the added benefit of wearing far more than anyone else at the party.

He walked up and stood next to the Widowmaker before commenting,
"Fifty gold says she misses the board."
"I'd bet double if she didn't throw it into one of our eyes," Evelynn mumbled back, quietly chuckling.