Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Du Couteau Summer Home (Riven B-day) (Closed RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowy Poro

09-22-2012

Leona jumped forward a tad at the unexpected touch

"..You need to cut your hair"

She said with a slight laugh, blushing a little "But yes.. I suppose I am" she said with a smile

Ask Shyvana

09-22-2012

"Never. This has taken a lifetime to grow." Shyvana replied, and now, lead Leona through a slow dancing motion. "...you blush too easily."

Katárina

09-22-2012

Katarina looked around the area and finally spotted Lux. She left Riven's side and walked up to the blond haired Demacian.

"Well, well. Luxanna... care to play a simple game?" She asked, smirking. Oh this would be fun if she managed to talk Lux into Strip Darts.

Dear Luxanna

09-22-2012

Lux made a surprised noise, hopping in place, and spun around to face Katarina.

"H-hello, Kat." Lux said nervously. "...what kind of game?"

Snowy Poro

09-22-2012

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
"Never. This has taken a lifetime to grow." Shyvana replied, and now, lead Leona through a slow dancing motion. "...you blush too easily."

"I do not take physical contact well... at least in any sensual area or touch.."

Leona replied, letting Shyvana lead her now

Katárina

09-22-2012

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:
Lux made a surprised noise, hopping in place, and spun around to face Katarina.

"H-hello, Kat." Lux said nervously. "...what kind of game?"

"Oh, it's a fun one," Katarina said, wrapping an arm around Lux's shoulder and steer/forced her into another room, in which upon the wall a black and white dart board hung upon the far wall.

"The name of the game is to thrw those." She pointed at a few of the darts on a bar counter, "And get them as close to the center as possible..." Katarina's lips turned up into a grin. "But for those who do not get the closest... hve to strip one article of clothing."

"Anyone else is free to join!" She yelled into the other room.

Heil Teemo

09-22-2012

Quote:
Katárina:
"Oh, it's a fun one," Katarina said, wrapping an arm around Lux's shoulder and steer/forced her into another room, in which upon the wall a black and white dart board hung upon the far wall.

"The name of the game is to thrw those." She pointed at a few of the darts on a bar counter, "And get them as close to the center as possible..." Katarina's lips turned up into a grin. "But for those who do not get the closest... hve to strip one article of clothing."

Evelynn materialized beside Katarina before she finished the sentence.

"I'm in."

Dear Luxanna

09-22-2012

Quote:
Katárina:

Lux was visibly uncomfortable with Katarina that close to her. Regardless, she listened to Katarina explain the rules, wondering why she thought Lux had never heard of the game before. But then, the final rule...

"What?!" Lux exclaimed, staring at Kat with a look of complete surprise. "I... why would..."

Lux stared at Katarina, and the amused look she had on her face. That smug look... Lux would not stand for it.

"You're on!" She announced, pointing at Kat.

Dear Morgana

09-22-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
"...alcohol, girl." Sarah replied, with an amused smile.

"...All right, but I'm going to need some some convincing before I'll let you get me drunk.

You're likely not going to succeed."

Paltala

09-23-2012

((How did I know that Eve would instantly be up for strip darts? Considering she's probably only wearing three items of clothing?
Also, if I OOC too much, tell me and I'll stop it))