Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Du Couteau Summer Home (Riven B-day) (Closed RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

09-21-2012

"Don't get used to this." Shyvana replied, with a slight smirk. And with that, she grabbed Leona's hand, and gently spun her around once.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

09-21-2012

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
"Don't get used to this." Shyvana replied, with a slight smirk. And with that, she grabbed Leona's hand, and gently spun her around once.


"I expect to see you as nothing but a flighty clubrat who wears cocktail dresses from now on," Evelynn laughs and continues drinking and cheering on her socially liberated friends.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowy Poro

Senior Member

09-21-2012

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
"Don't get used to this." Shyvana replied, with a slight smirk. And with that, she grabbed Leona's hand, and gently spun her around once.


"I am shocked that you took my hand in the first place"

Leona replied with her own smile as she was spun again


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

09-21-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
Sarah smirked at the bop.

"Yes, let's visit her room." She answered. "If we're lucky, maybe she'll have a few bottles of Looser Morgana in there for us to enjoy~."


Morgana raises an eyebrow.

"A few bottles of...'Looser Morgana'? What do you mean?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

09-21-2012

((Bump?))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

09-22-2012

Talon menaced Fortune with the spray bottle before turning to Fiora.

"As long as you're not trying to claw me to death, you can call me whatever you want my love."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

09-22-2012

Quote:
Leona Bott:
"I am shocked that you took my hand in the first place"

Leona replied with her own smile as she was spun again

"Clearly I'm a wild girl at parties." Shyvana replied, smirking at her own lie.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

09-22-2012

Quote:
Dear Morgana:
Morgana raises an eyebrow.

"A few bottles of...'Looser Morgana'? What do you mean?"

"...alcohol, girl." Sarah replied, with an amused smile.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowy Poro

Senior Member

09-22-2012

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
"Clearly I'm a wild girl at parties." Shyvana replied, smirking at her own lie.


Leona simply laughed

"Clearly."

She then took it upon herself to spin Shyvana this time


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

09-22-2012

Quote:
Leona Bott:
Leona simply laughed

"Clearly."

She then too it upon herself to spin Shyvana this time

Upon completing the spin, Shyvana's hair kept going, wrapping around and patting Leona's backside.

"...having fun?" Shyvana asked, quirking a brow.