Du Couteau Summer Home (Riven B-day) (Closed RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
Evelynn decided that just because Riven had refused her gift -- not too surprising considering the Exile's miserly demeanor -- she wouldn't let it go to waste. She sat beside Sarah, drinking it straight from the bottle. After a few hearty sips, she offered it to anyone who cared.
The bottle was snatched out of her hands by Riven, who quickly turned it over, after wiping the mouth of the bottle, and took a small drink.

"I do believe this was supposed to be mine..." She didn't care for the aftertaste all that much, but, a gift was a gift. "Thank you for the gift." To show she meant it, Riven took another drink from the bottle, stomaching the taste.

Heil Teemo

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
The bottle was snatched out of her hands by Riven, who quickly turned it over, after wiping the mouth of the bottle, and took a small drink.

"I do believe this was supposed to be mine..." She didn't care for the aftertaste all that much, but, a gift was a gift. "Thank you for the gift." To show she meant it, Riven took another drink from the bottle, stomaching the taste.
Evelynn was initially genuinely surprised, but that was quickly replaced by a coy smile. "You're welcome. I didn't think you had it in you, Exile."

Ask Riven

09-20-2012

"Simply because I do not care for the negative effects of too much alcohol does not mean that I can't enjoy a drink now and again, assuming I enjoy the taste..." Riven grabbed the plate of food she had set down before going to the kitchen after Katarina, and took a few bites.

Heil Teemo

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
"Simply because I do not care for the negative effects of too much alcohol does not mean that I can't enjoy a drink now and again, assuming I enjoy the taste..." Riven grabbed the plate of food she had set down before going to the kitchen after Katarina, and took a few bites.
"I actually meant to stop being a primadonna for two seconds," Evelynn mumbled under her breath, then returned her gaze to the dancing (read: flailing) occurring between Shyvana and Leona.

Ask Shyvana

09-20-2012

Shyvana gave Sarah an annoyed glare, and almost tripped as a result. She quickly gave her full attention again to Leona, doing her best to match Leona's movements.

"I can smell your lies." Shyvana responded to Leona's encouragement.

Snowy Poro

09-20-2012

"Oh come now.. stop being so serious"

Leona couldn't help but notice the irony of the words she just spoke.. in any rate, she continued to lead Shyvana around the floor, slowing so the Half-Dragon would have an easier time with the task

Dear Morgana

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah grinned, happy that the three of them have found an actvity.

"Let's go to her wardrobe, then." Sarah said. "While we're in there, maybe we can take advantage of Morgana, like I should have when she got drunk." She smirked at Morgana. "Happy?" She asked teasingly.
Morgana bops Sarah and Sivir on their noses simultaneously.

"I'll need some more alcohol in me. If you can tempt me to avoid abstaining today...Where are we going? Katarina's room?"

Ask Fortune

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana bops Sarah and Sivir on their noses simultaneously.

"I'll need some more alcohol in me. If you can tempt me to avoid abstaining today...Where are we going? Katarina's room?"
Sarah smirked at the bop.

"Yes, let's visit her room." She answered. "If we're lucky, maybe she'll have a few bottles of Looser Morgana in there for us to enjoy~."

Ask Shyvana

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
"Oh come now.. stop being so serious"

Leona couldn't help but notice the irony of the words she just spoke.. in any rate, she continued to lead Shyvana around the floor, slowing so the Half-Dragon would have an easier time with the task
"Hmph." Shyvana replied simply, and continued to follow Leona's motions.

Finally, a spark of playfulness. Shyvana suddenly spun around and leaned Leona back, simulating the kiss motion. After a second of that, she pulled Leona up again.

Snowy Poro

09-21-2012

Leona couldn't help but giggle again as she was spun and dipped.

"There you go!"

she said happily "It seems that even a fearsome dragon can loosen up now and then"