Du Couteau Summer Home (Riven B-day) (Closed RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Princess Sivir

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah watched Riven place her hat on Shyvana, and walk off to the kitchen. She found the matter curious, but let it go, and made a mental note of where her hat was.

"So, Sivir, what shall we do?" She asked.
"I dont know. What is there to do in Katarina's house, besides make a mess? We can always invade her wardrobe. Or even Cassi's closet." The battle mistress grinned as she pecked Sarah's cheek, moving behind to hug Morgana around the waist.

"What do you think, my daughter?" She asked in a teasing tone as she rest her chin upon the fallen angel's shoulder, grinning at Sarah the entire time.

Ask Talon

09-18-2012

"I would suggest completely and utterly wrecking her room." Talon spoke up from behind the woman.

Ask Riven

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
Katarina sighed as she shook her head. "It's alright. I should take out my frustration on Lux anyways." She grinned, standing up from her chair.

"Think I can whoop that little girl's butt at darts?" She asked Riven with a renewed look upon her face.
Riven's soft smile returned and she stood as well, her hand still on Katarina's shoulder. "You'd probably do a better job of it than I would..." She huffed another laugh. "So, let's go enjoy the festivities...alright...?"

Her hand squeezed ever so slightly. "We're in this together, remember...?"

Ask Fortune

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sěvir View Post
"I dont know. What is there to do in Katarina's house, besides make a mess? We can always invade her wardrobe. Or even Cassi's closet." The battle mistress grinned as she pecked Sarah's cheek, moving behind to hug Morgana around the waist.

"What do you think, my daughter?" She asked in a teasing tone as she rest her chin upon the fallen angel's shoulder, grinning at Sarah the entire time.
"Her wardrobe, eh?" Sarah asked. "Are you suggesting that the three of us become... the Du Couteau Trio~?"

Unmasked Angel

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"...dance?" Shyvana asked. "I don't dance. I tried to dance once. It was a disaster unparalleled outside of a battlefield."
"I use to be the same way" Leona said, shifting her eyes back to the others "However; when the Solari took me, they taught me to dance.. it is not as hard as one might think"

she then added, shifting her eyes back to Shyvana with a smile

Ask Shyvana

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
"I use to be the same way" Leona said, shifting her eyes back to the others "However; when the Solari took me, they taught me to dance.. it is not as hard as one might think"

she then added, shifting her eyes back to Shyvana with a smile
Shyvana tilted her head slightly, giving Leona a curious look.

"The way you speak, it seems like you wish to do a style of dance that requires a partner." She said, furrowing her brow slightly.

Princess Sivir

09-19-2012

Quote:
"Her wardrobe, eh?" Sarah asked. "Are you suggesting that the three of us become... the Du Couteau Trio~?"
Sivir's grin only widened. "Why not...? Just as long as Cassi doens't catch us, it'll be fun!" Squeezing Morgana closer, "So Morgy..? Wana join me and Sarah?"

Unmasked Angel

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Shyvana tilted her head slightly, giving Leona a curious look.

"The way you speak, it seems like you wish to do a style of dance that requires a partner." She said, furrowing her brow slightly.
Leona couldn't help a slight laugh escape her, she then smiled and offered her hand to Shyvana

"It would not kill you, you know."

Dear Morgana

09-19-2012

Quote:
And she asked that as she wrapped her arm around Morgana.

(:3)
((I sorta was just hoping from an answer about my 'taking advantage of' comment))

Morgana seems unsurprised at Sivir's touching.

"I did miss your...flirting, Mistress, so I suppose yes, we can-that little thing with me dressing up as Sarah was quite hilarious."

Ask Talon

09-19-2012

((Whelp, I'll stop posting in this thread since my posts are ignored.))