Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Du Couteau Summer Home (Riven B-day) (Closed RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

09-17-2012

Quote:
Ask Riven:
((You shoved it into her hands, forcing her to take it. I dunno what you're so on about. XP))

((Guilt tripping, of course. :P ))

Ask Talon

09-17-2012

((*Hands Eve a funnel.*))

Ask Fortune

09-17-2012

Sarah watched Riven place her hat on Shyvana, and walk off to the kitchen. She found the matter curious, but let it go, and made a mental note of where her hat was.

"So, Sivir, what shall we do?" She asked.

Dear Morgana

09-17-2012

((Sarah was talking to Morgy ))

Heil Teemo

09-17-2012

Quote:
Ask Talon:
((*Hands Eve a funnel.*))

((Hold her down?))

Ask Fortune

09-18-2012

Quote:
Dear Morgana:
((Sarah was talking to Morgy ))

And she asked that as she wrapped her arm around Morgana.

(:3)

Ask Shyvana

09-18-2012

Quote:
Leona Bott:
Leona gave a slight nod, watching the others before speaking again

"It wouldn't hurt to enjoy yourself either.. it is a party after all"

"Enjoy myself? Alright." Shyvana said, glancing around. "...how do I do that?"

Snowy Poro

09-18-2012

"I don't know.. go talk with people, dance even"

Leona couldn't suppress the rather girlish giggle that escaped her at the thought of Shyvana actually dancing

Ask Shyvana

09-18-2012

"...dance?" Shyvana asked. "I don't dance. I tried to dance once. It was a disaster unparalleled outside of a battlefield."

Katárina

09-18-2012

Quote:
Ask Riven:
Riven sighed, still facing away from Katarina on the stool. "I'm in here because one of my party's guests is sulking away by herself." She sighed. "In part because of me..." Riven was silent a moment as she let the words sink in. What she had to say next was difficult...

"While it's true that you betrayed my trust...and...it hurt..." She exhaled quickly and spoke with some haste, simply trying to get out what she needed to say. "I know you meant to do something nice for me, and it was insensitive of me to behave as I did..." She paused a moment as she spun around on the stool to face the back of the redhead's head.

"So..." This time, Riven was the one to place a hand on Katarina's shoulder, albeit hesitantly and slowly. Physical comforting was not something she was used to doing either. "I'm sorry too...okay...?"

Katarina sighed as she shook her head. "It's alright. I should take out my frustration on Lux anyways." She grinned, standing up form her chair.

"Think I can whoop that little girl's butt at darts?" She asked Riven with a renewed look upon her face.