Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Irelia Q bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MageErzaScarlet

09-13-2012

Irelia Q sometimes in the game doesnt work, her Q doesnt jump towards her target and uses mana and goes on cooldown o.o its been happeing in every game like twice every match maybe 3 times in each game

CertainlyT

Champion Designer

09-13-2012

Thanks for the report.

Can you give some additional context on this? For example:

Are you observing it on minions, champions, etc? If champions, which champ? Is it at rank 1? Does she stutter or move at all?

nakedcups

10-04-2012

I main Irelia, and this is a real headache. I notice it most when the enemies minion wave is at the turret, the turret has already targeted the minion I intend to Q on, and I Q on the minion. Mana is not given back and the Q's CDR is not reset.

That is the only repeatable situation I can find; I do think her Q is bugged more than that as I will either get mana regen and CDR without a last hit on a minion and the correlating gold, or the gold on a last hit but not the mana regen and the CDR.

Bakunetsu

10-24-2012

i have had it on several champions and minons, blue buff, wolfs, wraiths. it also bothers me when you stun someone and their attacks glitch and come out even thru stun. like auto attacks or they move...