Pentakill Skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zarthix

09-21-2010

I just saw the Morde and Sona PentaKill Skins and Have to say I am Salivating over them. So sick! Excellent job Riot team, you made a rocker that loves axes very happy. And, wouldn't it be sick to have ALL champions with Pentakill skins? It may just be me, but I can't get over them, they are just... Perfect! Go Riot go!

Aarku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

Maybe not all of them but I could see a few more champs that would go great with them skins.

Mundo throwing a microphone at you would be epic

Sammy Pajamy

09-21-2010

It should be limited to champs that fit the vibe imo. These skins are a great job though and I'm instabuying one of them.

CecilRhodes

09-21-2010

Is Mord's "axe" red? It was red in the artwork, then it was black in one screenshot. Now it's back to red in the screenshot. I'm confused.

homeskilit

09-21-2010

shaco on drums?

or olaf?

ShadySam

09-21-2010

I guess if your a Kiss or Gwar fan.
Other than that they definitely are getting better at makin skins.

Lu Caos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

Karthus on vocals? "I've got a little song I'd like to call Requium!" *Audiance flees in terror*

zAPPzAPP

09-21-2010

Obviously there will be 5 of those skins in the end, duh.

BlackStar00

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CecilRhodes View Post
Is Mord's "axe" red? It was red in the artwork, then it was black in one screenshot. Now it's back to red in the screenshot. I'm confused.
The early screenshot i saw was black too, but now that ive red ur post, i went back to check. and behold, its now Red.

So i think the final one is red, which is much nicer, and matches the artwork.

Langolier

09-21-2010

Drummer Fiddlesticks would be amazing. I mean, cmon, the Harbinger of Doom is made up of sticks anyway. He'd make awesome drumrolls without having to use drumsticks but only his stick fingers. Xd