Okay so i guess im not hot **** at this game and dropping from 1390 elo to unseen elo suxs hard and i ask for you help/tips. I have read guides on characters, zoning, warding so i'll try to be more specific.
Idk if you can see my games but i did bad as ADC kog bot (i usually can match cs tho)
1. Teamfighting? so i read that just hitting whatever is in your range even if it is teh tank, and if you are able obviously hit the burster/ADC safely...is that what i should be doing?
2. Possibly a jungle issue but I ALWAYS never push my lane because i hate jungle ganks and usually never push past the first bush. Certain matches im nearly at my tower asking for ganks and never happens...should i be expecting ganks from my jungler or is it just me and my support trying to do what we can?
3. Eventhough bot is warded plz gank. Is that wrong? support is not able to clear it with a vision ward all the time but even if our jungler came down scaring bot would help me cs a little.
4. After bot carry is killed jungle and bot go dragon then enemy comes....do we just leave? or try and kill dragon because it is worth much more?
5. If enemy support has oracle in a teamfight assuming all are in range who am i prioritizing?
In high level games i have seen kills are under 10 or so by 20mins and it feels very different....wards galore mostly ive learned that just dont die goes a long way
srry i can't tl:dr all that but any advice is much appreciated.
thx for replying
question 3 was kinda tied with question 2 because to me it seems like a perfect opportunity to gank and if i told him there was a ward there he can still just run all the way through and potentially catch someone.
As for pushing/lane control i have seen those ganks happen but if i want my jungler to try doing something like hiding at the tribush or going in bot bush while vision is down i hear "stop pushing so hard noob" recently i asked for a bot gank and he said "hold on i need wriggles first" wtf does that have to do with anything?
© 2013 Riot Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Riot Games, League of Legends and PvP.net are trademarks, services marks, or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc.