Go Behind Enemy Lines with Special Forces Gangplank

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IcedStorm

09-15-2012

"In a world where the cover of night shields elite Special Forces teams, Gangplank leads the best of the best commandos into the worst of the worst of urban hotspots."

(what riot thinks of Brazil) IT IS PROOF THAT THEY HATE HUEs

IcedStorm

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXGospellXx View Post
This mean i maybe have hope to see Spec Ops Sniper caitlyn skin?
there better be an m107 along with that skin or heads will roll

edit: even thou it would never be of any use besides super long range sniping (not in an urban nor a jungle environment)

MAINVISITOR

09-15-2012

Who's up there, Pulsefire? Nice GP well-done GJ!!!!!!!

Willet

09-15-2012

he need a new voice for this skin

Soul Solarflare

09-15-2012

I'm gonna be honest here Riot, you guys just hit a new high on the bad ass meter with this skin. I've been playing Gangplank as my main for about 3 years now. Started playing him during a free week back then simply due to the fact he had a red coat and looked epic. Since then, with the exception of the Toy Soldier skin from last christmas, I've never liked any skin except for his default. Nothing against your art designers or anything, the skins just never appealed to me. After seeing Special Forces though I sorta crapped enough bricks to build a small village. You've offically made Gangplank 10x more enjoyable to play than he already was for me. If I'm right and the two members on the left side of the splash art are Miss Fortune and Master Yi, then I'm gonna have a field day if you guys decide to make SF skins for them as well. Keep pumping out masterpieces like this and I'll keep pumpin out cash for riot points. ^_^

TheTrOL1eR

09-15-2012

wump wump

Athenriel

09-16-2012

I think it is miss fortune, caitlin and talon in the splash art.

Also, this skin seems really good, im buying it =D

but i agree, he needs a badass voice to complement bigboss skin

bac0nman

09-16-2012

Very nice skin, well textured, awesome crit and parrley animations, and not to mention that ult. As probably mentioned before though, the voice needs to be changed. Can't have an urban commando talking like a pirate.

Krim Sakahara

09-16-2012

I really loved this skin. Bought it already. But, it makes me kinda sad that only the brazilian server got the new voice for him. Itīs strange to have a special forces officer talking like a pirate.....It does not need to be legendary to have new voice, I think legendary skins changes everything, right?? actions, animations.....parley and crits got theirs awsome changes.....but a pirate is a pirate...and a special forces officer just cant talk like a pirate....

CHEECHYCHONG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-16-2012

Finally! this skin is boss...well, Big Boss to be precise. It goes well with the gas mask Brand skin aka the Psycho mantis skin.