Go Behind Enemy Lines with Special Forces Gangplank

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Biteback

09-14-2012

Maybe radio chatter for the ult woulda have been cool

Rai16

09-14-2012

So to recap, demacia has the Commandos, GP leads a band of special forces, and noxus has the crimson elite, nice. If you watch the background of the art you can see MF, Ezreal and another champs I don't recognize, which one do you think is?

Rai16

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa77en View Post
I spy with my little eye a MF behind him? And who is the other one behind her, on the left with the dagger???
I think it looks more like a gatling gun or a cannon, for me it is most likely Ezreal.

FrozenLance

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai16 View Post
So to recap, demacia has the Commandos, GP leads a band of special forces, and noxus has the crimson elite, nice. If you watch the background of the art you can see MF, Ezreal and another champs I don't recognize, which one do you think is?
I was thinking the woman looked more like Janna, could be MF though.

Rai16

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizen Ulraa View Post
the miss fortune is a given, but I'm not too sure about graves, varus or whoever else people mentioned. graves just got a new skin not too long ago and varus doesn't wear a hat, witch the guy in the background has on his head. I'm just wondering who the big guy to the right is, if anybody.
my guess for the big guy could be jayce (he looks bulky in the full metal jayce skin) or darius, maybe if we are lucky it could be mordekaiser.

Noxander

09-14-2012

YES!

An awesome skin for Gangplank, thank god! Right on Riot!

MrBeavercake

09-14-2012

SF gangplank is the obviouse ones but look in the background, but it looks like talon is going to be one, katarina, and some other guy on the right? anyone know who that might be?

MrBeavercake

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai16 View Post
I think it looks more like a gatling gun or a cannon, for me it is most likely Ezreal.
It looks like a blade if you look close enough so my guess is that it is talon?

MrBeavercake

09-14-2012

I HOPE that talon is on the left and darius on the right!

Capt BonerHard

09-14-2012

you should of called it Bigboss GP

and give him the eye patch i mean he already has the animatio for when he holds the gun and the green beeret

it would be really cool if when he dies he a voice goes gangplank gangplank gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaangplank