Go Behind Enemy Lines with Special Forces Gangplank

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Siiepher

09-14-2012

Big boss.... just... big boss...

A Crafty Old Man

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

I think he needs a new voice over for this skin the pirate voice with special force gangplank kinda sounds funny to me :|

multistrikes

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yavin4 View Post
And he is Brazilian because...? Sad day for the Brazilian comunity. Many players had made a lot of petitions to change this "The Expendables" skin, that not represents anything about Brazil, but now who cares...
He is indeed based in a VERY know movie in Brasil called Tropa de elite (Elite Squad) ....
this is the movie site http://www.tropadeeliteofilme.com.br/
see if you can learn b4 saying nonsense stuff

Vitor BS

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeksNaman View Post
[aws2=news/September_2012/2012_09_13_Special_Forces_Gangplank/Gangplank_SpecialForces_Splash.jpg]news/September_2012/2012_09_13_Special_Forces_Gangplank/Gangplank_SpecialForces_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

In a world where the cover of night shields elite Special Forces teams, Gangplank leads the best of the best commandos into the worst of the worst of urban hotspots. In commemoration of the League of Legends launch in Brazil, Special Forces Gangplank is now heading the assault into the dense jungles of the Fields of Justice equipped with a modern sidearm, badass bolo knife, and slick combat beret. When things get too hairy on the ground, Special Forces Gangplank can call in the choppers for air support searchlights included.

[aws2=news/September_2012/2012_09_13_Special_Forces_Gangplank/Gangplank_Special_Forces_comic.jpg]news/September_2012/2012_09_13_Special_Forces_Gangplank/Gangplank_Special_Forces_comic_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

Subvert your enemies with Special Forces Gangplank!
How? This guy is supposed to represent what?
Elite Squad's members?(for who don't know the movie) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gnJB10WTpE

They dont have ANYTHING alike . Just because he has a Skull in the hat too?
Riot you could do better.

immadinosaur

09-14-2012

Malzahar ults me, but I ate some orange flavored dried meals and it was k

multistrikes

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitor BS View Post
How? This guy is supposed to represent what?
Elite Squad's members?(for who don't know the movie) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gnJB10WTpE

They dont have ANYTHING alike . Just because he has a Skull in the hat too?
Riot you could do better.
see the post above yours check the first image you get where they got the ideia...

Vitor BS

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by multistrikes View Post
see the post above yours check the first image you get where they got the ideia...
Dude like i said. I know the movie, i know that in brazilian server he talks well known lines of the movie. But dont look alike .
AND in the english version he use the same lines of the regular GP. So yeah they dont have ANYTHING in common aside the skull in the hat.

Poor "COMMEMORATION". When most of people thinks about 92031839208312093 things less the movie/country something is VERY VERY WRONG.

PS:Make the "Striker ezreal" wear a yellow and green shirt and we have something better to represent us than this "che guevara GP"

pocholino

09-14-2012

Snake..? Snake? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!

Vacha

09-14-2012

I just thought of metal gear solid

Sakuya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

Task Force 141 called, they want their beret emblems back.