Dodge penalty back, let's try to revive draft

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiddalee

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderParadox View Post
My waits last night were only ten minutes.

Does that mean I'm bad?
It means you're around the 50th percentile, which is the most populous Elo. Terrible players have queues as long as amazing players.

Lessis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

gave up at 45 mins let me explain this to you riot you took away the one tool i had to save myself from troll picks and low elo players i think i have earned the right not to have to carry weak players i thought the point of elo was to match players with equal skill now what am i to do my option is to play the blind pick wheel and hope for a good team with no way out or wait for a game that never happens in draft the only reason i started to play dominion was they were short games that i could play while my daughter slept if she woke during the game i could set her on my lap till the end and move on now i wait 40 mins never get a game or am forced to dodge as people pick random champions and tell me it is only normals ty for setting up a system where people believe it is ok to troll b/c it is only normals i face palm all the time when i read this

Argodis

09-14-2012

Dat feeling when your draft queue pops in 2 mins. Feels good man.

Edit: And then its back to long queue times again.

Delicious Donut

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
He has been heavily used for as long as I can remember. Or at least for 3-4 months before PFE was even released, maybe not as much before that but still a common pick.
He most definitely hasn't, there was even a huge topic about how Ez was the weakest AD in the game with tons of upvotes.

Helixes

09-15-2012

We should organize a day, like a week or two from now to get the community pumped and rdy or it then start it back up. I sorely miss draft. I don't even feel like the game is worth playing when I see yorick on a team.

Sadly que hit 30 min when I said **** it so I have trouble finding the motivation to try it =/

NamKim

09-15-2012

I apologize but I want to at least play ten ranked matches on SR so I will at least be Bronze rank so I can at least get a "keepsake" of Season 2. After those ten games, I will start playing draft dominion again. I mean, SR isn't boring, it's just I prefer Dominion more. People do not rage as much and are generally too busy to rage.

If Riot was giving away prizes for just playing the game (like Judgement Kayle skin) then I probably wouldn't be as likely to play ranked. But, yeah...

Lemurialol

09-15-2012

dominion dodge penalty back up; thank god the bug splat is also up. PERFECT timing, hell yea.

Bughferd

09-15-2012

While this is a really great idea as long as my queue times stay at 10minutes even on a good day and an hour+ on bad ones, the only time I am going to queue for draft is when I want to sit in the DD chat and talk with people.

blackDAILO

09-16-2012

Dominion draft pick is disabled.. why?