Dodge penalty back, let's try to revive draft

First Riot Post
123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrignardTS View Post
And what the hell is the deal with the Ezreal hate now?

The Chinese have been successful with him forever. Over in NA he was a troll pick 3 months ago. I was literally dodged on when picking him.

A few mana buffs and he's op? PFEZ skin buff?
Back when dominion started , even then theoddone made a dominion tier list and said Ezreal was one of the strongest picks. so its nothing new, it's just that for some reason after PFEZ people started playing him a lot.

FDru

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrignardTS View Post
And what the hell is the deal with the Ezreal hate now?

The Chinese have been successful with him forever. Over in NA he was a troll pick 3 months ago. I was literally dodged on when picking him.

A few mana buffs and he's op? PFEZ skin buff?
He has been heavily used for as long as I can remember. Or at least for 3-4 months before PFE was even released, maybe not as much before that but still a common pick. He's definitely the strongest ranged AD, by far... but he's still pretty squish.

DaRatmastah

09-13-2012

While I do think we may need more than 3 bans per team, the nice thing about draft is that you can at least counterpick, which is what I enjoy. Dominion Draft day coming up soon, picking a day and making a thread.

GrignardTS

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
He has been heavily used for as long as I can remember. Or at least for 3-4 months before PFE was even released, maybe not as much before that but still a common pick. He's definitely the strongest ranged AD, by far... but he's still pretty squish.
Mixing SR and Dominion when I talk about him. Over in SR, people hated him because he wasn't Corki or Graves and would dodge him 2/3 months ago.

He was always considered strong here because he was caster-esch and had a global and great mobility, but never OP.

Now both SR and Dominion players are calling him OP.

FDru

09-13-2012

TBH you will never see Ez banned except as a target ban. There's a couple players who basically only play Ez, and are good enough with him to warrant that ban. But it's really pointless to blind ban him.

DiscworldDeath

09-13-2012

Yeah, we have this discussion on eu-w. Draft is worth some bans on its own. Because of the ability to counter-pick.

SCIENCE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

I like draft picking because people are held more accountable to pick up the necessary role needed for the team. Blind pick is more likely to have autolocks on a bunch of squishies.

DG TheFeedski

09-13-2012

I'm very down for switching back to draft!

SuperQuackDuck

09-13-2012

in queue as we speak!

Vesh

Game Designer

09-13-2012
1 of 4 Riot Posts

Tell everyone you know!

123456 ... 9