Bug- Greater Quintessence of the Deadly Wreathe Not Working

First Riot Post
123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Clueless PhD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
We're checking into this. Thanks for the report.
Additional information for you, Dannamoth:

The Razer Quintessence of Speed is also currently nonfunctioning. So, the issue is with more than the holiday runes.

I also have a Razer Mark of Precision that I believe is nonfunctioning, though crit damage is a little harder to confirm.

ChaosIron

09-14-2012

Yea, i have the same problem, i have the quints of the last helloween, and doesn't work in a game, in the book it shows the increment but in a game doesn't work

OakSpace

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

The problem is im trying to play ap mid and i use the ap halloween quints and didnt know it was bugged and just lost my first ranked game of the day because of this bug HELP me riot

Dark Deceiver

09-14-2012

Halloween Runes, Razer Runes and Christmas Runes (all Special Runes) dont provide any effects. No MS no nothing.

FPS Sam

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imclueless View Post
Additional information for you, Dannamoth:

The Razer Quintessence of Speed is also currently nonfunctioning. So, the issue is with more than the holiday runes.

I also have a Razer Mark of Precision that I believe is nonfunctioning, though crit damage is a little harder to confirm.
same my razer quint's not working

RabidRabbit

09-14-2012

Is there an update on this fix?

Waffleflies

09-14-2012

Since our runes aren't working and we are suffering from this, does this mean we get 1000 rp like the people that got that compensation from when their runes were not working?

The Parasomniac

09-14-2012

Limited Edition runes still not functioning.

crzymdscntst

09-14-2012

Greater Quintessence of Deadly Wreath, Piercing Present and Sugar Rush all not working for me.

I was wondering what was going on, I had assumed something had tweaked, because 9.5% movespeed used to get some characters over 400 with basic boots and suddenly wasn't (2% + 3% from Masteries, 4.5% from Quints, only 1 Sugar Rush). But I also figured I was on a really bad streak. :/

This started around the Rengar Patch I believe. All non-standard runes.

The Parasomniac

09-14-2012

This working for anyone yet?

123456 ... 9