Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Syndra tips

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkvolcan

09-13-2012

Since most of us are new at her, let's share what we've figured out.
I'll start.

To get 3 orbs out, you only need to be level 2.
Set your first orb, wait for it to come off CD, and set a second orb.
Immediately use your W ability on the first orb and hold onto it until Q is almost off CD again.
Moments before your Q is off CD, drop your orb from your W, and then set your 3rd orb.

What can you do with 3 orbs at level 2? I dunno.

Point is, you don't need 40% CDR to have all 3 orbs.

Hypno Beard

09-14-2012

I've noticed that her E is a lot more viable than I assumed after champ spotlight. Another tip is in team fights it will sometimes help if you waste your ult so that you have up to 7 orbs and then use E to stun their whole team and generally will allow for more damage dealt, if you know what I mean. I feel like her ult is as good as an initiator as it is a finisher. Syndra sofar seems fairly under powered early game so high stacked AP runes and mysteries are a MUST. I am debating what ability of hers I feel is the most effective. At this point in time I must say that her W is the most useful. At rank 5 it does more damage than an orb as well as a slow so perhaps try maxing her W first then a fairly even balance between her Q and E? Lemme know what your thoughts on this are.

Ehh No Way

09-14-2012

get w first and troll the jungler by waiting till hes about to smite it and w it and throw it away

iainB85

09-14-2012

Grab a minion or orb with W, then cast it at a spot. Immediately cast your Q at the same spot and both will hit the target area at almost the same time. Good burst damage if you catch someone.