Syndra tips

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkvolcan

09-13-2012

Since most of us are new at her, let's share what we've figured out.
I'll start.

To get 3 orbs out, you only need to be level 2.
Set your first orb, wait for it to come off CD, and set a second orb.
Immediately use your W ability on the first orb and hold onto it until Q is almost off CD again.
Moments before your Q is off CD, drop your orb from your W, and then set your 3rd orb.

What can you do with 3 orbs at level 2? I dunno.

Point is, you don't need 40% CDR to have all 3 orbs.

Hypno Beard

09-14-2012

I've noticed that her E is a lot more viable than I assumed after champ spotlight. Another tip is in team fights it will sometimes help if you waste your ult so that you have up to 7 orbs and then use E to stun their whole team and generally will allow for more damage dealt, if you know what I mean. I feel like her ult is as good as an initiator as it is a finisher. Syndra sofar seems fairly under powered early game so high stacked AP runes and mysteries are a MUST. I am debating what ability of hers I feel is the most effective. At this point in time I must say that her W is the most useful. At rank 5 it does more damage than an orb as well as a slow so perhaps try maxing her W first then a fairly even balance between her Q and E? Lemme know what your thoughts on this are.

Ehh No Way

09-14-2012

get w first and troll the jungler by waiting till hes about to smite it and w it and throw it away

iainB85

09-14-2012

Grab a minion or orb with W, then cast it at a spot. Immediately cast your Q at the same spot and both will hit the target area at almost the same time. Good burst damage if you catch someone.