Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Error message while installing Adobie Air using the LoL Mac Client

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Sturm

I was installing the LoL Mac client onto my MacBook Pro and after installing all the game files and the install bar filling to the top in Air, I get an error message that reads: An error has occurred while installing Adobe Air and installation has been cancelled. It then goes on to say that administrator privileges may be interfering with the installation and that I should contact my administrator.

The problem is that I was installing the client on my administrator account, and the installer didn't give me any other error message to go by. I tried some troubleshooting things on Adobe Air's website to no avail. Has anybody else experienced this error and does anybody know how to resolve it?