Fix Zilean.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akedomo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

Take away rewind, Balance his moves CD's accordingly, Insert new move... Rebalance AP ratio on time bomb.

? Rewind is such a stupid skill, There's no reason it should ever have been implemented to be honest. the only bonus it gives you is that extra bomb/speed boost, and with proper CD times implemented in the first place, it wouldn't even be needed. You could then put in an extra move to replace Rewind, Zilean would be alot more fun. And useful for more than just his ult/few time bombs here and there.

Siegfryd

09-20-2010

Once he puts a bomb on you he can't do anything and you can use the bomb to push your lane back. Make your lane pushed back to your tower and just last hit forever.

Xion Moonray

09-20-2010

I wouldn't say Zilian is OP, he's just not fun to lane against. It's a chore, really. He will rare get a kill unless you're an idiot who challenged him at low health, but he is certainly capable of making you turrethug/RTB constantly. And god forbid you take the level 6 initiative and burst his ass down...Whoops, Zilian isn't dead yet and you're a bomb from death!

MR and high pressure are the only way to deal with Zilian early on. If you can keep him paranoid/weak, he's a joke late game.

Even so, I would be happy if Time Bomb had a slightly longer cast time. As it is, he hardly has to stop moving. Also, the range seems ungodly. Overall, the fact that he can fluidly move in,d rop, and GTFO is what I hate. A moment of lag while he casts would be more balanced I think.