Fix Zilean.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ceptiK

09-20-2010

I'm not one to generally complain about champions (lie), Zilean just really needs to be fixed. The amount of damage he can do, it how easily he can do it is just ridiculous. He can deny enemy champions like it's a joke.

I'm not raging, but come on, this is just silly. I can pretty much deal with every other champion (Although I could point out some other flaws), but Zilean just drives me nuts. I see him on the enemy screen and I just die a little inside.

Even typing this I realize all I'm going to get is downvotes, flamers, and it's not going to make a difference, but I thought I'd put my two cents in anyways.

By the way, that patch does not constitute a nerf.

Jedenfreeden

09-20-2010

only thing worse is a lane with zilean and vlad i just want to give up right there

Rumuwi

09-20-2010

Hey I was happy his ****ing ult got a nerf at least....

Quantumprophecy

09-20-2010

Lol when I saw the title I thought this would be about the needless nerf to a balanced champ.

Then I realized its free zilean week and all the scrubs will be coming to the forums to ***** about Zilean.

-1 to you good sir... -1 to you...

Leib Olmai

09-20-2010

The patch DOES constitute a nerf.
And did you heard of my friend magic resist ? You should visit him time to time.

Deliani

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

He's a harasser, a caster with lane control. If he is spamming bomb/rewind, he is burning a ton of mana. If he gears/glyphs for mana regen, he isn't building for everything else.

The longer the game drags on, the weaker Zilean becomes. This is the case with alot of champions, he isn't the only one. Zilean in 50-60+ minute games isn't much of a presence compared to a higher damage caster or a support with healing/hard cc.

Temlam

09-20-2010

you should be getting merc threads. no matter what. so buying a mantle in the beginning of a zilian game isnt hard to do, and it will make you laugh at his damage.

Nuronane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

+1, Zil is unfair in a lane. Try Zilean and Morde, your tower is gone in 2 minutes.

Zizz

09-20-2010

all i want is when he puts a bomb when u stand near ur turret the turret should punish him for it other then that hes ok

Cethlion

09-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizz View Post
all i want is when he puts a bomb when u stand near ur turret the tower should punish him for it other then that hes ok

It does, the turret will target you.

You want to nerf his only ability that does damage.