FFS: Client rapes me twice in a row

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alcalz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

Just played two games where, before the game has started, the client made unwanted love to my orifices, and will probably make me never trust a client again.

Game 1: my team mate chooses Mundo. Awesome, Mundo is friggen amazing on TT. Except that then he bugs out and the game decides that he chose Sion, who he has never played before (apparently Sion is free). We do some switching, since I have some experience with Sion, although mostly on SR and not TT.
We lose, almost entirely due to my feeding, as I am forced to play a character I haven't played seriously in a while.
Game 2: Character choosing goes fine, but when I'm doing my masteries, it freezes. I try to click and hope that it works, but I end up with no masteries.
Again, the game goes horribly. I die a couple times when another, say 60 health, or 4% damage reduction would have saved me, and I'm unable to keep my level advantage with an extra 5% experience.

Am I the only one experience horrible client lag since the last couple patches?

tl:dr; I hate the client, it freezes too much.

Sakagami0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

You got raped by a nonhuman object Ha Haha Ha ha.

On a serious note, this is not the place to post these-- put these kind of problems in the correct forum next time so you can actually get help

Zizz

09-20-2010

i have lags on the client to not ingame but on the lobby , when im typing something it takes forever for the letters to appear thats just annoying , ingame fine , client .....blows