Would you rather have new map or more champs?

New maps 34 100.00%
More champs 0 0%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

More maps

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rexazzkikr

09-12-2012

I wonder how long it will be before we get a new map? I think alot of players would rather have some new maps then 5 new champs every month. anyone know any info on a new 5v5 or 3v3 map? maybe a petition we can sign that might help?

Would you guys rather have new map or more champs?

NerfedFalcon

09-12-2012

Agreed. What the hell happened to Magma Chamber?

Xerkos333

09-13-2012

Well the question is should it be an objective based map like The Crystal Scar or standard fight like Summoners Rift?

Or maybe something new?

Quizzor

09-13-2012

I totally agree they should make a new map. I think they should make a game play as a death match. Like each player gets a certain amount of lives kind of thing.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

I want a 20 man free for all, each player gets 5k to start and each match lasts 10 minutes. Most kills-deaths wins.

Yes, I know they don't have the server to withstand that kind of action, but man sounds like fun. They already struggle with 5v5 heavy AOE teams. I could only imagine...

SightlessVoid

09-13-2012

Just make the 5v5 queue put you in a random map. for 5v5, same for 3v3 or any other type of game.

Arechon Gend

09-29-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2449093

This topic needs more exposure, truth is a ton of players want new maps, more than Riot probably realizes

Mathewg67

09-29-2012

I agree 100%, Champions are getting very similar, and ranked play is getting very repetitive. The maps they make should stay 5v5, and have a map vote in the lobby (like call of duty or Halo). However the maps should still stay fairly similar to start. Another thing they should really consider is making Aram and actual Game mode for ip at Dominion rate.

Kreyta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2012

Riot has already issued a statement that they feel that another map will not help their E-sports goal. Considering the fact that competitive play is their main focus, I dont see why they would then make other maps. Who knows, they could always go back on that earlier posting.

feederjones

09-30-2012

It would be fun getting more and more maps like how we get champions but it's very hard to keep those maps unbuged and working like the others.