The new champ spotlight no dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OnyxFlame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet or not, but:

Phreak: (in response to a dominion-hater)

That's unfair, really. The game is actually a lot different, but it's quite good.

It's a huge adaptation of playstyle, items and more. It's actually gotten a lot better since the release, with the removal of Eleisa's Miracle and removal of Warmog's.

Tanky is the way to build, yes, but all the roles have access to such items. Hextech Sweeper is a big deal for example.

Anyways, I realized too late that I really didn't know what I was talking about (not recommending Revive, going glass cannon, etc.) with the builds. I want to get it back in some time.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...nzas?context=3

nukular power

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tharaxis Minar View Post
(makes sense since almost no one plays it so why put time into it) I still feel bad about the way people jump down Phreaks t hroat during these spotlights.
I have to wonder if almost no-one playing it (which is quite an exaggeration as I always get matches quickly, so clearly a lot of people ARE playing it) has anything to do with Riot releasing Dom and then totally ignoring it/acting like they are embarrassed by it.

Anyways, I have respect for Phreak after he said Hextech Sweeper is a big deal. Not sure why so many people ignore that item, which is a must-build on any half-AP champ I play on Dom.

BigDaddyDelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

I do agree that his builds for Dominion are.......... questionable sometimes.

But some of the general advice he gives is kinda cool. Looking back to things like the Varus spotlight make me smile because it's nice to see Dominion being played, and how that particular champion would be good on that mode.

Considering Kha'Zix has become one of the most feared forces on Dominion as of late, it's disappointing to not have Phreak come in and show people how isolation works so well on Dominion for him.

But.... oh well. They've said several times they have plans for Dominion, so I have some faith in that. Super hoping they will have Ranked Dominion coming in Season 3, and possibly spotlight some tournaments in the future featuring the mode. It really deserves a lot more attention that it's getting.

WaterD103

10-14-2012

Well, clearly there won't be ranked for season 3, but it think they will use this season to improve dominion and we can hope ranked for season 4 so 2014.