The new champ spotlight no dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TCWA Tigerbite

09-13-2012

OMG PHREAK, WHY YOU RUSH DEATHCAP IN DOMINION????

*Rushes Deathcap in Dominion and wins*
huehuehue

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
It's a lose-lose for Phreak with this forum.

If he covers Dominion, then he doesn't know Dominion.
If he doesn't present a build, then Riot is ignoring us.

Even if both are true, you should realize your part in this as well.
Realize you'll complain either way, and just don't complain.

They could, oh i don't know, get someone to do a Dominion spotlight? It really wouldn't be that hard or time consuming.

ZallKlos

09-13-2012

I wonder what's the end season reward for Dominion players.

Absolutely nothing

Kiddalee

09-13-2012

I'm okay with Phreak not covering Dominion builds. He needs someone who plays Dominion to do it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Everyone knows that mages are something hard to balance for DOminion, they jsut fall prey to the tanky dps, i have been trying Syndra in sr and she has enough safe poke potential and amazing burst, but her skills are slooooooww as hell meaning she's rally easy to dodge, i guess phreak didnt want to deal with being roflstomped over and over on Dominion and then recommending a rabbadon's anyways, also many of the skill chains phreak does on the spotlight are actually harder to do on actual games and a lot harder, he's a good Syndra but Syndra is not good enough for Dominion. i'm still enjoying playing as her though, i wish i had a mute all my team button though, Sr community *cringe*

GrignardTS

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
he's a good Syndra but Syndra is not good enoguh for Dominion.
Wouldn't say that. Mage builds vary greatly from SR and tend to be very particular in order to make some mages 'work' on Dominion.

Give her a bit of time, wait for a bunch of experienced players, and do many build variations before making that claim.

Sizmic

09-13-2012

For the record I dont' complain when Phreak present a dominion build that is bad because at least we are not ignored.

Infirc

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
It's amazing, huh? Are you new to the internet? Are you aware there's billions of people connected to it?

Anyway, people complaining about Phreak giving horrendous advice about a game mode he doesn't know anything about are in the right. Riot has all the means to explore their game and understand it, and instead chooses to completely ignore Dominion. So, basically... screw them.
i'm actually glad Phreak stopped doing spotlights for Dominion, they were low quality since he doesn't enjoy the mode and you don't do quality work of something you dont enjoy, even if you try, it's just a subconcious thing, so he doesn't enjoy it+plus he is stuck with sr build=very bad quality Dominion videos, his Sr spotligthts are cool and fun to watch but someone like Vesh or Nome or someone that one or both of those two trust about the general knowledge of the game mode should be doing the dominion ones.

MMKH

09-13-2012

I think they stopped showing Dominion clips for like the past 10 champs now.

Sizmic

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMKH View Post
I think they stopped showing Dominion clips for like the past 10 champs now.
on champs yes but they always showed a build to acknowlege its exsistance.