Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What your summoner spells reveal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tera8yte

09-20-2010

Note: These are generalizations. I speak for what spell combination is most POPULAR for certain champs, not what I believe is BEST for the champs.

Ghost + Flash: You are playing a ranged dps champion that has no escape mechanisms (eg. Ashe or Kogmaw).

Smite + Ghost: You are jungling. In fact, this combination is probably the most popular summoner spell combination, no matter who you are jungling with.

Ignite + Flash: You are a spellcaster, possibly with low range. Hence, you will be using flash to initiate a battle and ignite to follow up your nuke combo. Often seen on Annie and Ryze.

Ignite + Exhaust: You are super-aggressive, and you are looking for an early kill. You are probably playing an aggressive champion such as shaco or pantheon.

Teleport + Rally (Not used anymore): You are playing a pushing champion, probably sivir. Your goal in the game is to push as many towers/buildings as possible.

Cleanse + Ghost: You are playing a melee dps, especially ones that are susceptible to CC (eg. tryndamere, yi).

Clarity + Revive: You are trolling. You are most likely playing a champion that does not use mana (probably Mundo).

Did I miss any?

Deliani

09-20-2010

Heal + Anything: You have played less than 200 games and still think it's worth taking

잘 못

09-20-2010

Clarity + Heal: Noob

Shampu

09-20-2010

Ghost + Exhaust: Akali wussup

Diffused

09-20-2010

Quote:
Plumber:

OR All Mid All Random.

Krozard

09-20-2010

I'm not sure if it's really all that popular, but could you make one for my 2?
I use Clarity and Flash.

DeadShape

09-20-2010

Ghost+Ignite/Exhaust Your a ganker.

KKumar

09-20-2010

Mundo uses Clarity when he pleases.

-Kumar

Kaeoz

09-20-2010

Quote:
Plumber:

All random all mid.

Señorito Taquito

09-20-2010

I run Ignite and Ghost on Xin Zhao but I'm thinking I should run cleanse instead. Still might be legit though..