Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sheen Buff + Rammus Buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyov

09-20-2010

I will now be playing Poppy and Nasus in most of my queues. And Rammus will now have a place in my heart so I can GTFO instead of taking a beating while trying to cancel W in a desperate attempt lol.

BigBlueFish

09-20-2010

I am happy with the Sheen buff, except now people might take Nasus from me.

Lyov

09-20-2010

Quote:
BigBlueFish:
I am happy with the Sheen buff, except now people might take Nasus from me.

try poppy, shes actually surpisingly fun if played well and you make sure to crush the carry >:P

dogbiter

09-20-2010

Quote:
Lyov:
I will now be playing Poppy and Nasus in most of my queues. And Rammus will now have a place in my heart so I can GTFO instead of taking a beating while trying to cancel W in a desperate attempt lol.

thats one of the best parts

ok

Stormsoul

09-20-2010

sheen buff? more like sheen revert. poppy and nasus werent played much back before they nerfed them to 80 and 120, i dont think people are gonna suddenly jump to play them now >_>

BigBlueFish

09-20-2010

Quote:
Lyov:
try poppy, shes actually surpisingly fun if played well and you make sure to crush the carry >:P
ok

Lyov

09-20-2010

Quote:
dogbiter:
thats one of the best parts

ok

ok

Lyov

09-20-2010

Quote:
Stormsoul:
sheen buff? more like sheen revert. poppy and nasus werent played much back before they nerfed them to 80 and 120, i dont think people are gonna suddenly jump to play them now >_>

i am, i can actually do more damage instead of rushing a trinity force for all of my damage. and i remember when sheen on ez was a great choice... with that 120%

Smockin

09-20-2010

Quote:
Lyov:
ok

ko

binch

09-20-2010

Rammus buff is ok. Very ok.