Champion Spotlight: Syndra, the Dark Sovereign

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AnAngrySquirrel

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judaho View Post
She seems like she is going to be annoying more then anything else... wish we had a character that would alter the maps like move trees or add some to block passage
oh you mean like anivia?

Rabidwhale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

RenTed

09-12-2012

Nerfed in the Late September Patch.

Megacrazed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

Things I was sad not to see on 1st page:
1. She's pretty ballsy
2. Baaaalls of steel
3. she be trippin' balls
4. balls to the wall!
5. she's gonna be playing hardball
can't think of anymore atm: note that this is based on 1st page

Mango027

09-12-2012

no dorans ring!?!?!

Arcane Azmadi

09-12-2012

Chances of her being balanced are RIDICULOUSLY low. She's either going to be so brutal and overpowered in lane that it's going to be obscene, or so fiddly and hard to play effectively for too little reward that she's going to make Rengar look good.

Oh and have you managed to fix her lore so it's NOT the most retarded and pathetic thing Riot has ever written? A good start would be making her more than a shallow, petty, sociopathic, self-centred, immature, childish BRAT with no goals, objectives, or reason to join the League.

Will still be buying her anyway because boobs, but I doubt I'll like her much.

Mechanikz

09-12-2012

Riot continues the trend of making OP champs... stun and slow along with long range poke? As if Diana wasn't enough

Birps

09-12-2012

I want her to play with my balls

Mcthony

09-12-2012

<joke about balls>

Blackthorn

09-12-2012

Don't be fooled people she looks amazing in the spotlight but any proper mage will destroy you in lane due to the fact before you havve any sort of mana pool you oom in 3 spells and to get a mana pool means low damage etc. I'm sure there will be some amazing record worthy plays made with her but overall I see her falling into the Viktor category and not seeing much play after initial release.