Champion Spotlight: Syndra, the Dark Sovereign

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trimead

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumdingeRll View Post
i hope this champ wont be able to completely shut down most mid champs. TBH from what i see her range on grabbing her orb is very long, and it being able to slow on hit is just so overpowered. Well we have to see if it is or not until i have played against her, i just feel that her poke in lane is ridiculous, and for the amount of burst she can put out at early levels. Just looking at other champs (orianna) whom i never use anymore, who need to use 2 abilities to create a slow where syndra can literally create her own slow. Ya i know it takes 2 abilities to create her slow, but seriously the amount of utility she has compared to oriannas just tells me that some work should be done in later patches.

Again i haven't played against her so i really dont know at this point
i just faced against her mid lane as Ahri. she does pretty substantial damage and killed me three times in a row. but then i noticed how to counter her and finally started to get back kills, if it wasn't for the rest of the team not doing well, they could of easily won with just her. that being said, i was only shut down because i didn't know what to expect, now that i do i'll be waiting for the people that can play her exceptionally well

Blinkspeed

09-13-2012

"When played to perfection, Sydra can even take down her enemies without even taking damage back."

Stop. Stop right there, Phreak. You know. You HAVE TO KNOW. That this champion is going to be entirely too powerful and that every game is going to be determined by who has the better Syndra. Darius, Zyra, Diana, and now this mess. Just when are you going to figure out that some of us actually want balanced champs instead of new ones that can simply laugh in the entire enemy team's face and faceroll to victory? It's becoming entirely too frustrating playing older champions- even some of the relatively new ones- when you know that the game is lost as soon as the enemy picks up first blood. Poor Veigar, Annie, Ryze and EVEN LEBLANC amongst others are going to be unplayable until this champion gets a well deserved nerf.

ZÎG

09-13-2012

you cant buy syndra in a bundle with skin?

Darkvoltinx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

wait. sorry phreak i was to busy staring at her dance at the end. what were you recommending?

Darkvoltinx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blinkspeed View Post
"When played to perfection, Sydra can even take down her enemies without even taking damage back."

Stop. Stop right there, Phreak. You know. You HAVE TO KNOW. That this champion is going to be entirely too powerful and that every game is going to be determined by who has the better Syndra. Darius, Zyra, Diana, and now this mess. Just when are you going to figure out that some of us actually want balanced champs instead of new ones that can simply laugh in the entire enemy team's face and faceroll to victory? It's becoming entirely too frustrating playing older champions- even some of the relatively new ones- when you know that the game is lost as soon as the enemy picks up first blood. Poor Veigar, Annie, Ryze and EVEN LEBLANC amongst others are going to be unplayable until this champion gets a well deserved nerf.
different teams. there are different teams for making champions and balancing champions.

DreamingAllDay

09-13-2012

she looks op, so much cc , but only if she stays alive...

Lvl 99999 Raichu

09-13-2012

So god damn broken.

Prunnus

09-13-2012

AGAIN! OP mage so u can get some $$$, are u nerfing her next weeks like diana or zyra?

navy girlie

09-13-2012

is there not a bundle pack for Syndra this time?

Squeezoid

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZG View Post
you cant buy syndra in a bundle with skin?
same question... i NEED that bundle...