Champion Spotlight: Syndra, the Dark Sovereign

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dirt Bag Don

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkid500 View Post
did anyone else notice that in the masteries that instead of 4 points in ability power there were 3 points in attack damage?
This is fairly common now days. The 4 AP isn't much help but the AD helps last hitting more. Unless you only farm with abilities (which makes you oom and push waves) this tends to be better on many ap mages for laning early game.

DiabloHellfire

09-13-2012

How in the hell.Xerath was my main champ.Getting beat up by syndra? Oh well,there go my happy days! T.T

Paltala

09-13-2012

@Riot. I like the concept of Syndra but that isn't my concern.

Two champions now have dances from Girls Generation...
Syndra is one with Hoot and the other I can't remember but I believe it's from Gee.
Have you run out of creativity with the dances?

PriapusTSG

09-13-2012

Are you able to attack something that she has grabbed ready for a throw? If not, then her throw is an interesting way of denying a buff while you contest it with your team

IrrationalNoob

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
There's one more little interaction with like that with her throw I haven't seen anyone mention yet. I've also got some rough thoughts on a few more it would be neat to add at some point when time permits, not sure when that'll be at the moment though.

Throwing white buff in TT gives you a move speed increase? (Or on whatever it hits?)

xGvPx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

#11 mastery page here I come

marcuson

09-13-2012

the cc on this chick is incredible. ganks are gonna be solid.

Drexanorga

09-13-2012

Glad to see Riot still hasn't lost their touch. She seems very original.

Trimead

09-13-2012

How many dark spheres can you have out at one time? Can you fit a minion in every single one of those dark spheres? If a minion is inside a dark sphere when you cast your ult, does that dark sphere do more damage? Do larger minions have different effects when used, or just the jungle minions? Can you carry your dark spheres around with you? HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE CENTER OF A TOOTSIE POP?

Cyllervion

09-13-2012

Finally...We can get rid of that stupid Rengar log in music theme!