Can DPS malph tank and carry?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyov

09-20-2010

I've only seen one malph that ever carried, but he was ridiculously fed. Is he able to carry at all? I'm curious if a hybrid could indeed carry, because:
A) i could jungle
B) i can tank
C) i can do damage
D) i would look awesome
so... does he possibly have the potential to carry? i feel like nunu has basically offered me a plateau where i don't feed, but i'm not game changing. check my recent games. i did well as a tank, but in all seriousness i don't know what to do anymore about solo queue. when that tryndamere insta-locks or that MF insta-locks i know i'm in for a bumpy ride. i used to be able to carry as singed but people stopped running into my poison trail :/. anyway, tips?

Lyov

09-20-2010

bump

Lyov

09-20-2010

bumping it on up

Lyov

09-20-2010

humpbump

Lyov

09-20-2010

bump~~

noodle0117

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

his dps was kinda nerfed a lot in the last few patches.
I don't play malph so can't offer you too much on how to play him although I'd think an atmas would be nice.

Shampu

09-20-2010

I play jungle Malphite quite a bit. Sadly, he can't really carry (unless fed beyond the realm of your standard normal game). He is a great chaser / initiator / ganker. Just not carry material. The speed and consistent dps is just not there. I build Randuins-->Banshees-->Atma's.

Yellow Jester

09-20-2010

I tried sunfire malph but it sucked, you need your randuin's and frozen heart or just 15% CDR from masteries/runes and a Frozen Heart, or the blue buff. Point is, you need the CDR. After that i'll usually go for HP and then an atma's and if it runs long, a phantom dancer.

Deliani

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

Malphite used to be able to carry when his W was +70% physical damage, but now it'd be much harder. You'd be much better off using a proper carry to do the job, since most melee carries have an ability set which helps them do their job better than Malphite.

brb getting sued

09-20-2010

Even back when Malphite's W was the hugest of huge damage steroids, he had a hard time carrying.

Nowadays I figure it is impossible without stacking Sunfires.