Season 2 Rewards and Ratings Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dantragk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Did this already take effect or?

Lawny Toast

09-13-2012

So you're saying if we don't play ranked then there is no reward for us at all? Because i've worked hard' had fun and spent money. I'd like a reward too.

node

09-13-2012

This sucks. I hit a huge losing streak and my elo went WAY down. Now I guess that's my top Elo.

Rheaonon

09-13-2012

Say I'm at silver, but the ranked team I'm on gets plat or gold, I've had the 5 wins with them to be eligible, I get the skin and team border, but only a silver summoner icon thing correct?

Roonie222

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

can you guys also rework the elo system because Ive had games with most kills and assists with fewest deaths but I still get punished for a lost and its starting to annoy me

IS16d6811d4b131e942863b

09-13-2012

So once the season is over will our elo be reset?

Ringcycle

09-13-2012

Let me get this straight.. If I drop from gold to bronze right now, I'll still get the janna skin?

Lakez

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
We didn't use exact percentiles because we feel that it's more important that the requirements are consistent and easy to remember. But it's roughly:

Diamond - Top 0.05% to 0.1%
Platinum - Top 0.5% to 1%
Gold - Top 5% to 10%
Silver - Top 40% to 50%
whats the bronze percentile? everyone?

Ghaladir

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
Earning rewards still requires finishing all 10 of your provisional matches. I've seen some evidence of an unfortunate bug right now where ratings are visible earlier than that, so if that's indeed a bug then I'll be pushing to get it fixed because it certainly adds some confusion to whether or not you've qualified for rewards.
So- basically, I currently am 4-2 in ranked with a 1267 Elo that shows in my profile and in game... but really I'm not eligible yet because I haven't finished my 10 provisional games? That is sad :-( Hope I don't tank the next 4 games lol! But yes- my Elo DOES show up, so if thats not supposed to show until you have finished your 10 placement matches, then that is definitely a bug.

Anyway- guess its time to take the plunge on those 4 remaining placement matches before we hit the end of the season!

Miss Moonlight

09-13-2012

i want war hero janna D";