Worst patch ever RIOT.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stormsoul

09-20-2010

Ashe will always be viable as long as she has permaslow, free clairvoyance, and a global stun/initiation move.

Seriously, she doesnt even need to do damage with the amount of utility she brings to a team.

SerendipityLost

09-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormsoul View Post
Seriously, she doesnt even need to do damage with the amount of utility she brings to a team.
... That is if the guy playing ashe on your team doesn't miss all the 19 arrows he shot the entire game.. QQ

Rebonack

09-20-2010

Koggy got a 15% DPS nerf!

Woohoo!

Or Hybrid and IAS/AD Kog did at least. Maybe my team will stop raging at me when I play AP Koggy now.

Groxo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haelstrom View Post
People tend to pick Ghost because it is a useful summoner spell regardless of the situation, not because of numbers (what this patch addressed) but because of premise. Fortify's nice, but you only really need one of those on your team -- same with Clairvoyance.

So for standard summoner spell use, what do we have? Revive, a summoner spell that has an obscene CD even with both CD reduction masteries and that only works with some niche builds? Rally, which is even more situational than its pre-nerf form was? Clarity, on a variety of champions that are CD/energy based or have no issue with mana early game? And lol@Heal.

The "universally" useful summoner spells are really only a core group of what's available. And of that group, Ghost is the more reliable method of escape / getting around faster, than Flash. (To give you an idea, Flash is the burst of Movement Speed, while Ghost is the sustained DPS - with fitting durations and CDs.)

People picked Ghost, and still will pick Ghost, as often as they did before this patch. It will simply be less effective, and will be an annoying nerf on Singed which is really lame. So I have to give the patch a failure on that specific change.
thank you for this very good post explaining this. too bad most of the sheep here will ignore this, and the ones who respond will give ''TL.DR''.

Groxo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormsoul View Post
Ashe will always be viable as long as she has permaslow, free clairvoyance, and a global stun/initiation move.

funny how she's free about every week yet i never see her picked in normal or ranked games. And when she is picked she never can contribute anything. the slow and stun dont make up for it. everyone has one of those now a days.

Primogenitor

Groxo

09-20-2010

Bump for justice.

Devil May LOL

09-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureShadow View Post
Only things I'm disappointed about are the Zilean nerf and the lack of a real Garen nerf. I honestly can't believe they still haven't made him balanced yet.

Also, no Eve buff for, what, the 5th patch in a row? Seriously guys?
garen is already balanced. Noobs just need to stop checking brush with their face.