Sona, the Maven of the Strings - Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

frost biters

Recruiter

09-23-2010

Phreak, i think your champion spotlights are amazing!!!

LBT Fullzao

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

seu noob

Wulfer

09-23-2010

frist game score is 6/0/7 the Hymn of valor make me to be lasthitter Sad ~ ; w ;

Sub Nearo

09-24-2010

I don't know if I'm making a fool out of myself or not when I'm posting that I find it sad that when I cast Aria of Perseverance, I tend too find myself healing 1 ally and than me, when I already have full health and stay at full health when I position myself well enough. I'm not sure if they should fix it so that she doesn't heal herself + 1 target, but rather the 2 most nearby wounded targets. Since I like too play her a lot and I think she's not weak at all. But it's still so that she might end up only healing 1 target that needs it, with not even that incredibly much health.

MDBagram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naive View Post
Yay! Hoping for 1350 or less. :P

Not Happening She will be 6300 like the rest

Wulfer

09-25-2010

3150 is Ok : )

Sona will be strong if the mate is firm ; w ;

deathmaul

09-26-2010

Ulgh..... another champion.... A.K.A more rp for people to buy.

fireji2529

09-26-2010

Next Champion
Dragon man and Phoenix girl ^v^

Asauruz

Recruiter

09-26-2010

She's beast!

DragonPoet

09-27-2010

I've been playing sona since she came out. Totally loving her. I enjoyed the spotlight and your build phreak. Done some of my own tweaks of course for my style but i agree with your rune build. I've had some great games with sona where i've gotten first blood (although the turret helped) surprisingly got a triple kill (i may have stolen two by accident) and have very few deaths.

I've had some bad games though. Can't expect every game a win with sona. For those who say she's op, its not that she's op, but when you have a 5v5 fight, her boosts help with the edge. That doesn't mean though my team always won those fights. A lot of close games with Sona. I wouldn't change anything on her.