Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sona, the Maven of the Strings - Champion Spotlight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

frost biters

Recruiter

09-23-2010

Phreak, i think your champion spotlights are amazing!!!

LBT Fullzao

09-23-2010

seu noob

Wulfer

09-23-2010

frist game score is 6/0/7 the Hymn of valor make me to be lasthitter Sad ~ ; w ;

Sub Nearo

09-24-2010

I don't know if I'm making a fool out of myself or not when I'm posting that I find it sad that when I cast Aria of Perseverance, I tend too find myself healing 1 ally and than me, when I already have full health and stay at full health when I position myself well enough. I'm not sure if they should fix it so that she doesn't heal herself + 1 target, but rather the 2 most nearby wounded targets. Since I like too play her a lot and I think she's not weak at all. But it's still so that she might end up only healing 1 target that needs it, with not even that incredibly much health.

MDBagram

09-24-2010

Quote:
Naive:
Yay! Hoping for 1350 or less. :P

Not Happening She will be 6300 like the rest

Wulfer

09-25-2010

3150 is Ok : )

Sona will be strong if the mate is firm ; w ;

deathmaul

09-26-2010

Ulgh..... another champion.... A.K.A more rp for people to buy.

fireji2529

09-26-2010

Next Champion
Dragon man and Phoenix girl ^v^

Asauruz

Recruiter

09-26-2010

She's beast!

DragonPoet

09-27-2010

I've been playing sona since she came out. Totally loving her. I enjoyed the spotlight and your build phreak. Done some of my own tweaks of course for my style but i agree with your rune build. I've had some great games with sona where i've gotten first blood (although the turret helped) surprisingly got a triple kill (i may have stolen two by accident) and have very few deaths.

I've had some bad games though. Can't expect every game a win with sona. For those who say she's op, its not that she's op, but when you have a 5v5 fight, her boosts help with the edge. That doesn't mean though my team always won those fights. A lot of close games with Sona. I wouldn't change anything on her.