Rakthom, Lord of Deceit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lordaeth

09-12-2012

Please post ur feed back :-).

Rakthom, Lord of Deceit

Race: Human/Elemental
Origin: Noxus
Alliance: Unknown
Class: Support
Subclass: Jungler possibly?
Weapon: Mana Balls
Attack Type: Ranged
Energy Source: Mana

Abillities:
Passive: Deep Trance: Minions you control gain (20xlvl) health and mana and (5xlvl) health regen per 10.Every third strike you minions deal deal an extra 20/30/40/50/60/70/80/90/100 damage.
Ability 1: Empowering Force: Cool:20 Mana:50/65/80/95/110 Increases target minion's max health by 100/150/200/250/300, each minion may have this ability used once on them.
Ability 2: Rise to the Limits: Cool:20 Mana:50/65/80/95/110 Heals you or an ally's mana and health by 10/15/20/25/30 (+00.1 per AP) per minion
Ability 3: Mind Control: Cool:10 Mana Per Second: 10/9/8/7/6 Gain control of target allied minion around you.
Ultimate: Destruction Pulse: Cool: 100 Mana: 100/150/200 Sacrifice all your minions to deal 50/75/100 (+3 per AP) damage per minion and .15/.20/.25 seconds of stun per minion to 1 enemy up to 1000 feet away after a 1 second channel

Stats:
Health: 600+70 per lvl
Health Regen per 5: 5
Mana: 400+6 per lvl
Mana Regen per 5: 5
AD: 60+6 per lvl
AP: 3+3 per lvl
MS: 315
AS: .650
Armor: 10
MR: 10+4 per lvl

Lore: Rakthom was born in Noxus with a great potential to be an amazing spellcaster. He could control raw magical energy. In a terrible accident at age 7 he turned his legs into raw wind magic and vowed never to use magic again. He turned to techmaturgy and worked for a while but it was never the same, he never felt the familiar rush of power at his fingertips but he was still afraid to use magic. He mysteriously disappeared for a few years only to reappear with a techmaturgical/raw magic fusion called the Mindstone. It was a magical stone from the depths of a volcano enhanced by techmaturgy and magic to control minds. Swain began to fear he would take over Noxus so he banished him from the city-state. He then vowed to take revenge on Swain and soon found the perfect instrument to do just that: the League of Legends.
He turned to the League and began to be one of the most influencial champions (using his mindstone) and the summoners feared he would take control of the League, so they tried to destroy his mindstone but it was too powerful for them. finally they managed to bind it to the arena so it could not be used off the Fields of Justice.

"If he would be angered he could destroy Runeterra" -Xerath

Quotes:
Champion Selection: Together, we will make Noxus pay for its wrongdoings!
Movement: I have the wind on my side.
I am wind!
Attack: You are mine!
Against Noxus!
E Use: Allies, obey my command!
Taunts: Fear my power!
Your mind, is mine!
Joke: Wanna se me as a tornado? *Turns into full tornado* Whoahoahoah! Dizzy!

Appearance: about 5"10 and average width. His eyes glow red and his legs are a tornado. He wears a black cloak and wears platemail hwith a purple/blue stone with a spiral patten inlayed in the middle if his platemail chestplate.

Skins: Classic
Fire Rakthom: The Mindstone is red and his legs are made of a fiery tornado
Ice Rakthom: The Mindstone is white and his legs are made of an icy tornado
Storm Rakthom: The Mindstone is black and his legs are made of a stormy tornado

Playing as Rakthom:
Keep your minions for healing purposes and ultimate, don't just send them out after enemies.

Playing against Rakthom:
Try and hit him from ranged so the minions won't get to you

Riot Game have my full permission to use this Champion.

Lordaeth

09-12-2012

bump badda-bump bump bump

Lordaeth

09-12-2012

bump

Lordaeth

09-12-2012

bump

Wulffe

09-13-2012

Round two! Here we go!

His passive looks interesting. The second line should read 'Every third strike your minion deals extra 20/30/40/50/60/70/80/90/100 damage.' I'd remove the mana cost as passives don't require cost...which is the point.
Q looks good but a little empty. Question, does he take control of a minion or does he get his own? If he controls minions there should be more done. If he gets his own....there should be more done. I'd recommend expanding on this.
W looks good. Can't really comment on it as I'm not the numbers guy.
Question for E. Does he take control of all minions around him or just one? Personally I'd love to see a full minion wave all turn to look at an enemy champion and then chase after them. xP But that's just me.
Liking the ult. The numbers seem a bit off to me but, again, don't listen to me in that.

Now, for his lore. He seems a bit...excessive...to me. The thing here is if he had the power to take control of Noxus then they probably would have let him as they are a nation of powermongers, cutthroats, etc. Right now Swain leads them because he's supposed to be a powerful immortal and has remained in station for many, many years. So if anyone was to have thrown out Rakthom, it would have been Swain for fear of the Mindstone instead of Noxus as a whole. But he could have taken the wanted route and not wanted just Swain gone but all of Noxus. Unfortunately I've not enough knowledge on the Institute of War though I've had a discussion or two of the Institute being a neutral zone which cancels out all but summoner magic. In that regard they probably wouldn't have feared him as much...unless it was similar magic. Food for thought! Also, Xerath probably wouldn't be so passive with that statement. He'd probably assist Rakthom. xP

Quotes look good. I'd add 'Do you mind? I'm trying to play here.' to jokes.

Again, bonus points for multiple skin ideas.

Overall, not a bad champ. I don't think he'd be to my preferable playstyle until I saw him on the Fields of Justice. But you do have an interesting start. Just aesthetic damage again, like the previous champ. Nothing that can't be easily touched up.

Another champ I'm looking forward to seeing grow!

-C. Wulffe
CCF Council

Lordaeth

09-13-2012

his mindstone IS summoner magic because he controls the minion's minds though he doesn't control other champions because it would be forbidden by the summoners' rules.
PS: this would be the beginning of a plot-line where xerath turns against the league, the would be a 5v5 with xerath and rakthom and another 3 traitors on one side and 5 loyal champions on the other side. if the traitors win their champions would get "victorious" skins and the loyals would get "defeated" or "banished" skin and the opposite would happen if the loyal champions won

Lordaeth

09-14-2012

bump buump buemp

Lordaeth

09-14-2012

bloomp

Lordaeth

09-16-2012

bump