XXXX or Feed -- Instant punish?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VitaeuS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

Simple question -- When reviewing a case, if you get a person who employs the 'this lane/role or I feed' tactic, is this an instant punish for you?

Just looking for fellow summoners thoughts on how to approach these situations. I will usually punish them. I personally feel like this kind of behavior is unacceptable.

Arcane Azmadi

09-12-2012

Yep. Even if the team gives in and lets them have the lane and they proceed to play perfectly well, that kind of behavior is completely unforgiveable. It's literally extorting the team in order to get what they want: "let me have my way or I'll ruin your entire game for you". People like that can f**k off out of the community.

Emailsupport7346

09-12-2012

Of course... it's an extortion... no need to read that case any further if it doesnt say "just kidding" or something within the next lines.

VitaeuS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsupport7346 View Post
Of course... it's an extortion... no need to read that case any further if it doesnt say "just kidding" or something within the next lines.
That was my thought process on the matter, but I just wanted confirmation to make sure I was doing the right thing.

Thanks guys ( or girls ) !

Kinvaras666

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsupport7346 View Post

Almost this.

be wary, some people do this as a joke.

Often I'd "troll" my teammates by saying something like "support or I feed" and then proceed to go bot lane as Mordekaiser (#1) but just to scare them a little, it is fun :P

Heaviest Flow

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
Almost this.

be wary, some people do this as a joke.

Often I'd "troll" my teammates by saying something like "support or I feed" and then proceed to go bot lane as Mordekaiser (#1) but just to scare them a little, it is fun :P
Heh, that's not fun for your teammates though. Deserve to be punished.

Tig xXPunisherXx

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaviest Flow View Post
Heh, that's not fun for your teammates though. Deserve to be punished.
why so sirius?? And if you do a good job, i think you dont deserve punishment.

LawGiver500

09-12-2012

I don't find it an instant punish, but it does work as a marker for the rest of that match, and gives me a bias for anything negative that is preformed by the offender in the match. I that is the only thing that happens in the match and the player goes on to be non offensive I write it off. most things said outside of the abuse and harassment I take with a grain of salt so unless their actions support what they say i write it off

Palladine

09-12-2012

Generally punish unless they were obviously joking around. There's a very big difference between:

"I top or I feed #$(*ers"

and

"I should probably bot, if I mid against Caitlyn I may end up feeding her"

Keggarr

09-12-2012

Its important to see the context of it. Of course the serious "mid or feed" statements generally take place during the champ select where you can't see them.

I've been known to say it a few times myself jokingly in game. I hope no one has reported me for it 0.o I generally spell it out with an accent to make sure people know I'm kidding.

MERD OR FERD!!!