A few tweaks to Lux's new splash.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NannerNe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

Thank you for everyone's support! We convinced Riot to make a few edits. You guys are awesome~

twigleg2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NannerNe View Post
Thank you for everyone's support! We convinced Riot to make a few edits. You guys are awesome~
A few changes aren't enough. The OP's artwork is a 100% improvement. Riot, just use this guy's picture.

twigleg2

09-29-2012

bump

The Primary Dish

10-09-2012

bumpity bump

ZombieCakes

02-11-2013

Wow, I can't believe I hadn't seen this. You know, I'm sure a lot of people don't like the new splash art for Lux. I personally think it's amazing, but only because of the clean style in coloring & the contrast. I just think you should know, as an artist myself, I'd find it pretty rude & even kind of heartbreaking if someone took one of my pieces and decided to "fix" it. You can type out your opinions on it and give the artist something to work on if you think the piece is lacking in some way, but to just whip up a copy of the original art and move around a few things is pretty rude. The artist worked hard to make this art portray a character and still make it look like his own. If you think it could be better, just draw your own version, don't edit someone else's work ):