A few tweaks to Lux's new splash.

1234511 ... 22
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NannerNe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

I realize this still isn't perfect, but maybe it can bring us closer to a piece of art most of us can agree with.

Main changes were moving her head up and to the right, softening her eyebrows, adding a little onto her back to make it look less broken, and moving her free hand to the left up a tad.

For reference, the splash as it stands now: http://i.imgur.com/tT9cx.jpg

And my edit in the attachments. Thoughts?

EDIT: It was brought to my attention that someone else made an attempt before I did, so I'll throw out credit where credit is due and give a link for those who missed that thread (like me!).

EDIT 2: Now with bangs version thanks to Alves!

EDIT 3: Lux is pleased with the amount of activity this thread has seen. Come hither.

EDIT 4 (9-23-2012): It appears Riot heard our cries and fixed her neck and eyebrows!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-V-MGgNUCpr...x_Splash_0.jpg
Still doesn't address her broken back or wrist, but at least it's progress, ye?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2566572

OJ191

09-12-2012

I still don't see why it needed to be changed.. but this one is much better than the riot one.

She looks like a freaking power ranger on something in the new one, instead of a princess.

An Upset Zombie

09-12-2012

Wow, that's actually a nice improvement. Was pretty fun switching between the two and watching the head bob though.

But seriously though, this is a lot nicer, got rid of the creepy bent neck and super high eyebrows.

Edit:
But it's a shame you post this at 3 AM PST, you should either make a new thread or bump this at a better time. I doubt there will be a lot of people seeing this at this time.

saintbookman

09-12-2012

+1 bump this later in the day tomorrow, it's some good changes, to a really awkward splash art.

NannerNe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Upset Zombie View Post
Wow, that's actually a nice improvement. Was pretty fun switching between the two and watching the head bob though.

But seriously though, this is a lot nicer, got rid of the creepy bent neck and super high eyebrows.

Edit:
But it's a shame you post this at 3 AM PST, you should either make a new thread or bump this at a better time. I doubt there will be a lot of people seeing this at this time.
New splash Lux wonders, What is love? Baby, don't hurt her.

Yeah, I realize this is kind of an awkward time to post, but I wanted to get it out there before bed. I've yet to see someone do this kind of thing how they had for Riven and Leona during their skin fiascoes, and I figured instead of waiting around while everyone makes a million topics about how good or bad it is, I'd put this out there and see if maybe we could get some constructive conversation on the topic going.

King Salomo

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NannerNe View Post
I realize this still isn't perfect, but maybe it can bring us closer to a piece of art most of us can agree with.

Main changes were moving her head up and to the right, softening her eyebrows, adding a little onto her back to make it look less broken, and moving her free hand to the left up a tad.

For reference, the splash as it stands now: http://i.imgur.com/tT9cx.jpg

And my edit in the attachments. Thoughts?

She looks human now! Good job Sir! (+1)

Krosic

09-12-2012

I like it
Another thing.. Open both on separate tabs and rapidly click between the two, she head bobs at you

King Salomo

09-12-2012

bump

Ahri Main

09-12-2012

theres a new lux splash.... BRING BACK OLD LUX PLSSS

ACanOfCoke

09-12-2012

That looks much better! Great job dude!

1234511 ... 22