Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New to game and Poppy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thunder kitsune

09-20-2010

Seeing as the search is disabled and the first dozen pages here seem to offer me little, what are the different ways to build and play Poppy. If you happen to know where a guide is and can link, that would be wonderful too.

Thank you.

SSSlippy

Recruiter

09-20-2010

Sticky a the top if this forum.

GhostDieM

09-21-2010

Ability power or Attack damage, as said guides are stickied at the top Also I wouldn't suggest Poppy as a 'starting champ' because it takes quite a lot of understanding of the various game mechanics to play her properly

Jonathan Kent

09-21-2010

When I first started a friend sent me to http://leaguecraft.com/champions/ A lot of guides there.

Thunder kitsune

09-21-2010

Thank you, and while yes, I am new I do also tend to pick things up fairly quickly. I've been using Tristana (go facebook) mostly so far and have gotten ... passable with her! I think I could do ok with Poppy as well. I did do some reading in those guides and I have a handle on a few things such as flash comboing into charge against a wall, or tower dive diplomatic immunity. Read a few different builds... I think that, I do need to get a better handle on.

Thank you for the item advice as well.

How I missed those guides to begin with though, that's embarrassing.

Kewltist

09-22-2010

Poppy is awesome, after playing a bit with her you start to see possible corelations of enemy champs and walls everywhere ,)
Was one of my first champs as well (due to it being actually affordable by a newbie ,)