Seriously...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CoolerThanFuzz

09-20-2010

I made a thread about this before, but this week really ties it up. Ashe and Zilean AGAIN!? Ashe has been free 19 times, and Zilean 16 times. Sivir has been free 17 times, whereas people like Twitch and Shaco have NEVER BEEN FREE in Season 1. Can we have a little...I don't know...CHANGE??! Same champions every other week really makes no point in buying them...COUGH ASHE COUGH....

Octgonapus

09-20-2010

Ashe and zilean are under 1350 ip. They're practically free even when they're not free. But yea, must be irritating for the people who don't own twitch or shaco.

Sabnitron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

I imagine Ashe is free a lot because she's one of the best champions to learn the game with. It's been forever since I've done the tutorial, but isn't Ashe the champ you in that? It's gotta be a choice just for new players.

CoolerThanFuzz

09-20-2010

Zilean IS 1350. But yeah

Alithalor

09-20-2010

Shaco and Twitch have been free. You know when they are free because there are a surplus of bad Shaco/Twitch players and a surge of NERF, NERF, NERF or BUFF BUFF BUFF threads.

CoolerThanFuzz

09-20-2010

They have never been free since Season 1, however.

KalosCast

09-20-2010

Huh. I always thought Ashe was just free every week.

Quantumprophecy

09-20-2010

I personally think Ashe, Tristana, and Sivir should be rotated every week, because in my opinion, thay are all three very simple, yet powerful champs that are great for new players to learn. Maybe throw Master Yi in there as well.

But Zilean. Don't get me wrong, I love the old geezer like he was my grandad, but holy **** is he annoying, and you never see more of him then during free week. It boggles my mind that Riot would make a champ thats so annoying free all the time. I feel like hes one of the few that can turn people off from this game.

Knyaz

09-20-2010

ASHE AGAIN............................................. at least they gave us mf , vlad , sion and nidalee for something interesting.