[DEVELOPMENT] Legends - Kassadin

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euant View Post
Love it already. I only wish that even in this basic room there was something to actually damage.

Yeah, that is the only thing. It'd be awesome with a bunch of test dummies that respawn naturally.

Tourist Fjord

09-22-2010

Enemies will come in the next update. Hopefully for the next version of this I'll have a playable stage, or at least a part of it.

On another note, I'm hoping to make this true to how Kassadin plays in LoL and to old school NES games. Kassadin will (for the most part) have one hitpoint. If you get hit, you lose a life. The key to survival is Rift Walking to dodge damage, pacing your Mana usage and amongst other things avoid being hit. Most things won't be able to hit you whilst you Rift Walk, but there may be a few exceptions, especially if they are Void Creatures. You'll get prior warning to it though, so it shouldn't be a cheap trick.

Kind of think of it as a Bullet Hell Platformer.

Tolfor

09-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourist Fjord View Post
I love them both, ESPECIALLY the Zaun one. You have an excellent feel for the classic chiptune sound from the NES era, and it's making me nostalgia like crazy. XD

IntFam

09-22-2010

I like it a lot. The fact that he doesn't jump, but instead has a FULLY STEERABLE RIFTWALK offers up a lot of possibilities for movement puzzles and precarious jumps. Can't wait to see what you do with this.

Lord GiantR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2010

It's great can't wait to see what happens next with this project. Though Fate was my favorite.

PhantomChaos

09-22-2010

What exactly did you do with his Nether Blade? I've activated it several times but it doesn't seem to do anything.

Otherwise, a pretty well done Alpha stage game.

Koragon

09-22-2010

Anything in the game you could use? Story development or voice acting?

Tourist Fjord

09-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomChaos View Post
What exactly did you do with his Nether Blade? I've activated it several times but it doesn't seem to do anything.

Otherwise, a pretty well done Alpha stage game.
If you activate the Netherblade in this, it charges up your attack. Attack normally whilst the orbs are visible, and you'll see what it does~

K D Bonez

09-23-2010

Here's my two cents;

1. Don't make his melee attack stop him in mid-air, this isn't the 1980s where physics don't mean anything =p

2. Make it so you have to hold down Up/Down to jump and you can release to top early.

3. Is that charging ability ment to make his melee super strong?

4. Is he ment to Void Rift thru the lower section but not the gray upper section?

Other then that, LOVE IT

Edit: I face palm at anyone who can't take critic, or people who don't get a joke

Saint Lee

09-23-2010

This is the most awesome thing ever!!

123456 ... 8