Bug - Blue Health Bars

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Polytonic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

Primary Issue: Upon loading in, all health bars are blue.
Screenshot: Sample Image (More Upon Request)

Steps to Reproduce:
Note that I cannot reproduce this every single time (I'll give it a few more spins to see if I can repro reliably), but I first encountered this bug while loading in with the game alt-tabbed (i.e. tabbed in the background).

I can't seem to get the attachment system to work, otherwise I'd post my DxDiag. For reference, I'm running League of Legends on a Macbook Pro 8,2 (Early 2011), with an i7-2802QM and an AMD/ATi 6750M with 8GB of RAM. Windows x64 Ultimate SP1, fresh out of the box and fully updated. Literally nothing else installed on here except Steam and League of Legends.

Yawninglol

09-27-2012

This just happened to me on the Kha'zix patch, extremely frustrating since toggling bars doesn't fix it.

Sillybus

11-13-2012

Same thing happened to me. I keep getting this problem.

Honda Futayo

11-24-2012

I get this bug too, it's really annoying since it forces me to reconnect (which automatically loses my lane for the early portion due to cs/level differences).

Aside from this, I'm also getting a bug where champion indicators on the maps are surrounded by a semi transparent black square and the minions appear as black blocks on the map. Please fix it!

RFBerserker

Master Recruiter

12-05-2012

Same problem!!!!

BeelzebubsUK

01-04-2013

Just had this happen to me as well.

LrRecon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

This happens to me every single game now after I repaired the game :/