Map Suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rumbler11

09-20-2010

I have a map suggestion I made a bitmap map but couldnt upload since it was too large anyway here is the concept i have (probably impossible but maybe some ideas can be stolen from it)

Castle defence Players 10.

Offence 6 players
Offensive players have no towers or inhibs, the large creeps are always coming at them the whole game. once they hit the end of the trail they die to the shop steps. (the creeps)
Their job is to take down the enemy base.

Defence 4 players.
their job is just to survive against uneven odds. they have towers and creeps to help them out. the enemy creeps are the basic creeps unless the lose an inhib (like normal)

there is no inhibs or base for the defence to take out, the way they win would be by time limit (lets say 45 minutes) so they have to win down by 2 players but they have towers and creeps to help them out.

Jungle, since the defence will just be defending chances are the champion build up would probably be less junglers on offense and more on defence, since defence really doesnt ever need to leave the safety of towers.

Again i built a map design but couldnt post it but its very simple defence in center and offence can come down 4 paths one from each corner.

P.S. I know this will never go through but I love the concept of warcraft 3's tower defence.

another 2 ideas,
1. do just that, tower defence and just make stronger and stronger creeps for some Coop.
or
2 make it a little like demi god and add the option to buy updgrades for or better creeps.

Please dont flame/down vote me too hard its just some concept ideas very rough draft.

TL;DR i know i know sorry

Lolligags

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

They are already developing a new map called Magma Chamber.

Rumbler11

09-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolligags View Post
They are already developing a new map called Magma Chamber.
I already know that, this would be another one. its possible to build another map once done with MC, I mean hell look at how many diff champs there are.

xKoBiEx

Recruiter

09-20-2010

A 4v5 can barely last 45 minutes when they can apply pressure. I won't downvote but I don't see defense winning a 4v6 when there is no threat to the 6-man team to just farm a bit and then take two towers at a time. Don't get me wrong, I would love to play this map if it was easy for Riot to implement. But, I wouldn't want Riot to waste resources on this type of scenario when there are more balanced scenarios that could be written.

Rumbler11

09-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKoBiEx View Post
A 4v5 can barely last 45 minutes when they can apply pressure. I won't downvote but I don't see defense winning a 4v6 when there is no threat to the 6-man team to just farm a bit and then take two towers at a time. Don't get me wrong, I would love to play this map if it was easy for Riot to implement. But, I wouldn't want Riot to waste resources on this type of scenario when there are more balanced scenarios that could be written.
could lower the time to 30 mins, I just hope some of this can give an idea of what can be done, all of these ideas can be adjusted, tweeked and revamped. just throwing out Ideas so the Riot staff could say "hey i didnt think of that"

Sabnitron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

I like this idea. It reminds me of the WoW battleground Strand of the Ancients. What if it was even teams, and each team had, say, 20 minutes and then switch side and started over. Whoever got the furthest at the end of both rounds wins.

Oh, and convert your bmp to a jpg to upload it. Or upload it to an image hosting service like tinypic or photobucket, and post a link to it. I'd like to see your map.

Rumbler11

09-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabnitron View Post
I like this idea. It reminds me of the WoW battleground Strand of the Ancients. What if it was even teams, and each team had, say, 20 minutes and then switch side and started over. Whoever got the furthest at the end of both rounds wins.

Oh, and convert your bmp to a jpg to upload it. Or upload it to an image hosting service like tinypic or photobucket, and post a link to it. I'd like to see your map.
oh i like!
and not too worried about my bmp, im sure others could take this idea and make a lot better map then i could, lots of smart people around here.