To all the Ashe players out there!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hova69

05-04-2010

you do not automatically get mid because you pick ashe, please dont be a child about things, if there is a stronger carry on your team that can handle mid just fine then give it up.

nobody wants to see a lvl 18 ashe that either goes down faster than a gay waiter or cant do dps to save her life.

grow up.

i theorize that only children play yi and ashe.

skystream92

05-04-2010

Capitalize please. You'll be amazed how many people take you more seriously.

JonnyThinkChamp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2010

+1'd. Just about every single viable mage takes preference, Ashe players, suck it up.

VongAssassin

05-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova69 View Post
You theorize wrong.

Killroth

05-04-2010

Quote:
you do not automatically get mid because you pick ashe, please dont be a child about things, if there is a stronger carry on your team that can handle mid just fine then give it up.

nobody wants to see a lvl 18 ashe that either goes down faster than a gay waiter or cant do dps to save her life.

grow up.

I just can't take you seriously. You sound like you've not been playing your solo mid, then come and rage about it on the forums. I play Ashe sometimes, and I know that if someone else wants mid, I scale better than they do in 2vs2. And I'm always happy to see a well played Ashe, because in essence, she is still a good carry when well played.

QED, you theorize wrong. And if you think you're right, go theorize on solomid.com, so someone more competent than me can prove you wrong.

P.S: The only problem with Yi, is he is only really viable in low ELO pub stomps.

IVIadHatter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2010

In solo queue I tend to prefer to get mid, since you never know how the other guys are gonna be beforehand. 90% of the times I let someone take mid we lost the game because they couldn't hold mid to save their lives. I've learned from experience that if you want something done well, do it yourself.

Of course people know Ashe isn't the best solo mid out there, but as a solo queue, would you leave that to chance because someone picked a character that can theorically be better? Player skills come into the equation and it's better to have an ashe who's farmed and a mid that's well protected than a turret gone and a feeding "hard carry".

Remiko Elliot

05-04-2010

I honestly believe that Ashe makes a better side laner than she does mid.
Volley is just so good D:
I played Janna and my friend played Ashe in one lane.
We took the tower down in 5:03 minutes.

On that note, I'd say if there's a Corki, TF, Annie, Anivia, Kennen, Mord, Nidalee, Sivir, Tristana, Twitch in the team, Ashe should gtfo and go lane on a side.
Ezreal, Janna, Heimerdinger, and Kats are a toss-up though.

skystream92

05-04-2010

The funny part is he said Ashe and Yi.

One is a great top tier hero, one is terrible.

noobfluff

05-04-2010

Quote:

I theorize your defeat.

Raiden30

05-04-2010

Ashe hitting 6 early is a huge advantage. Getting 6 and firing an arrow into top or bot almost always allows your team to take them out (assuming your arrow didnt out right kill someone) and start rolling a tower.

If your playing Annie... sure take mid, idc, she is a better mid then Ashe anyways, but I wouldnt say any caster is a better choice.