Items for Shaco?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GalaxyHero

09-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInsomniac View Post
I honestly don't care. I play Udyr too and Shaco is more fun to play. Give me some Shaco help please.
Wait a second... you play for fun!? I have new found respect for you.

TheInsomniac

09-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyHero View Post
I usually start with a long sword and build it up to a razor so I can take dragon at level 6. Finish the Blood Razor ASAP and than build a Starks Fervor. Afterwards I get a Sunfire for survivability. Boots are kind of situational depending on team comp.
I usually start with an Elixer of Fortitude, Two Health Potions, and Two Mana Potions. I got for Red Buff immediately and then gank as soon as I reach level 2. If I get first blood and an assists or two kills or two or three assists, then I get Madred's Razor and proceed to jungle, gank, and build whatever. Is this right?

Kaeoz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

Quote:
I usually start with an Elixer of Fortitude, Two Health Potions, and Two Mana Potions. I got for Red Buff immediately and then gank as soon as I reach level 2. If I get first blood and an assists or two kills or two or three assists, then I get Madred's Razor and proceed to jungle, gank, and build whatever. Is this right?
Should always jungle the whole way no matter what. Red pot to start is fine i guess. Prefer 5 Health pots over 2 health 2 mana though.

GalaxyHero

09-20-2010

Quote:
It isn't wrong but it's certainly more risky. After I get my Razor I go straight to the jungles as well. I try farming Lizard and golem whenever possible and taking out Dragon with my Hallucinate and Jack in the Boxes as soon it spawns. Do this while trying to gank different lanes.

That's something I like about Shaco. You don't really have to do much laning. It's all Jungle Gank Jungle Gank.

InsertRoar

09-20-2010

Madred's Bloodrazors, Berserker's/Mercs, I-Edge, Thirster, GA, Mallet. Jungle Shaco
I gank at lv3 and it is unusual if I don't get a kill, rather common for a double kill & tower push. Usually, getting a tower down 4-5 minutes in sets the pace for the rest of the game.

ikeaeaea

09-20-2010

shaco need speed to run and chase he also need more attack damage to improve his q and the illusion attack damage

TheInsomniac

09-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfestedMicro View Post
Madred's Bloodrazors, Berserker's/Mercs, I-Edge, Thirster, GA, Mallet. Jungle Shaco
I gank at lv3 and it is unusual if I don't get a kill, rather common for a double kill & tower push. Usually, getting a tower down 4-5 minutes in sets the pace for the rest of the game.
What runes are you using?