Items for Shaco?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheInsomniac

09-20-2010

What is a good item build for Shaco? Runes would be nice too, I'm thinking Crit Damage or is that bad?

usmythic

09-20-2010

Sheen, Boots, Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer, Frozen Mallet (to help make you not die so quick) and Black Cleaver or something like that.

I go armor pen runes, blue cd, yellow dodge and armor pen quints.

21/0/9 masteries.

TheInsomniac

09-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmythic View Post
Sheen, Boots, Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer, Frozen Mallet (to help make you not die so quick) and Black Cleaver or something like that.

I go armor pen runes, blue cd, yellow dodge and armor pen quints.

21/0/9 masteries.
I jungle with Shaco and I usually rush Madred's Razors. Should I get Sheen after this? Also, why not Crit Damage Runes? Won't that make Deceive hit hard?

DepTii

09-20-2010

Go movement speed Shaco. Run circles around them with you and your clone, it'll drive them insane.

TheInsomniac

09-20-2010

Bump, need help please.

Kaeoz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

Don't bother... Squishy melee doesn't work in the current meta. And since sunfires are a terribad investment for Shaco now... might as well try a different champion... if you REALLY want to jungle/be an anti-carry/bodyguard... try udyr/olaf.

SamuraiPanda

09-20-2010

Just so you know, the new patch specifically butchered sunfire Shaco.

TheInsomniac

09-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeoz View Post
Don't bother... Squishy melee doesn't work in the current meta. And since sunfires are a terribad investment for Shaco now... might as well try a different champion... if you REALLY want to jungle/be an anti-carry/bodyguard... try udyr/olaf.
I honestly don't care. I play Udyr too and Shaco is more fun to play. Give me some Shaco help please.

Kaeoz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiPanda View Post
Just so you know, the new patch specifically butchered sunfire Shaco.
I don't understand why.... its not even that much of a problem....... its just pigeonholing shaco into building as a glass cannon assassin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInsomniac View Post
I honestly don't care. I play Udyr too and Shaco is more fun to play. Give me some Shaco help please.
Go razors into lantern + Brutalizer --> Ghostblade + GA + Banshees or Bloodrazors + GA I guess....

GalaxyHero

09-20-2010

I usually start with a long sword and build it up to a razor so I can take dragon at level 6. Finish the Blood Razor ASAP and than build a Starks Fervor. Afterwards I get a Sunfire for survivability. Boots are kind of situational depending on team comp.