wtf? why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lawlblue

09-20-2010

why the **** is searching been disabled for like 2years, i dont even use the forums cause it is, pisses me off. rage

CheeseBurguer

09-20-2010

wy are you using now?

Reppuken

09-20-2010

You can use google to search for threads. Searching has been disabled since Season 1 because everyone who would be otherwise fixing it (the web server and all around networking guys) are funneling all their time and effort into server stability.

lawlblue

09-20-2010

i just tryed to search "corporate mundo" cuz i wanna know if he has like special sounds and stuff but i cant because its disabled so i decieded to rage a bit

Lord Mathrotus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlblue View Post
why the **** is searching been disabled for like 2years, i dont even use the forums cause it is, pisses me off. rage
noob, use the search function. There's been a **** load of threads about this already.

Reppuken

09-20-2010

He does have unique voiceovers, particles, and his Q throws a briefcase.

GildedFox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-20-2010

I've found that google is sufficient for most of my forum searching needs. Just have it search this website specifically and you'll find what you need most of the time.

Peebioh

09-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlblue View Post
i just tryed to search "corporate mundo" cuz i wanna know if he has like special sounds and stuff but i cant because its disabled so i decieded to rage a bit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiBtoqoCzAM

CG Uz

09-20-2010

ok....

Vichar

09-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reppuken View Post
You can use google to search for threads. Searching has been disabled since Season 1 because everyone who would be otherwise fixing it (the web server and all around networking guys) are funneling all their time and effort into server stability.
It's true. Also, download a mastery clicker because Riot doesn't let you have more than 1 mastery page. I suppose I can appreciate that Riot lets others do some of the heavy lifting in terms of providing much needed features.

I support Riot, this is a great game, but Riot, if you're listening, please give us replays soon. Fraps is not a good solution to the lack of replays... for one thing we're stuck in one person's point of view.