Institute of War: The Chamber of Antiquity - (Lore Archives & Other Literary Works)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

11-17-2010

A new section for 'Official Riot [RP Events]' have been added to our archives.

Fruitstrike

Software Engineer

11-18-2010
3 of 15 Riot Posts

This is an AWESOME post! Super mega kudos Sylph!!!! You are the bomb for compiling this. I had a blast reading some of the fan-made fiction, too! There are some strong authors out there.

Dracorya

11-18-2010

Hm, do you think we could add a link to the profile page? Just so that new people can be directed there to create a profile before getting into an RPs.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

11-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracorya View Post
Hm, do you think we could add a link to the profile page? Just so that new people can be directed there to create a profile before getting into an RPs.
Hi Dracorya; thank you for your message. I think we can if it helps the community - what is the link?

We have a lot of stickies in this forum, much of the other information such as the Map of Valoran (I included the image as an attachment to this post), and the Journal of Justice pages are already captured in this single location - yet the other posts are still sticked.

How do you guys feel? Do you want a link to the RP profile page? Does this post seem too overkill / too much information? Seems like it's pretty well received so far - but suggestions are appreciated!

Dracorya

11-18-2010

Sure thing Sylph.

http://summoners.shurelia.com/

That's the page to the profile page. Pretty much anyone who has rped here regularly has a profile up there for easy access.

Sylph

Emissary of the League

11-18-2010

Quote:
Sure thing Sylph.

http://summoners.shurelia.com/

That's the page to the profile page. Pretty much anyone who has rped here regularly has a profile up there for easy access.
Hey Dracorya - I added the link right next to the 'Official RP Event' heading. I think that it looks clean enough for people to see and reference. Let me know what you think!

Dracorya

11-18-2010

Looks good, hopefully it will direct newbies over there before they start posting. Its hard to RP with someone when you don't know their character.

Sylph

Emissary of the League

11-18-2010

Quote:
Looks good, hopefully it will direct newbies over there before they start posting. Its hard to RP with someone when you don't know their character.
My methodical side reminded me to add the similar link to the 'Currently Active [RP] Threads' mini section as well. It looks clean so I don't think people will mind.

Sylph

Emissary of the League

11-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitstrike View Post
This is an AWESOME post! Super mega kudos Sylph!!!! You are the bomb for compiling this. I had a blast reading some of the fan-made fiction, too! There are some strong authors out there.
Thanks for the kind words of encouragement! It feels nice to help out with the community

Champion Art Spotlight section has been added.

Sylph

Emissary of the League

11-22-2010

Placeholder for 'Trundle, The Cursed Troll' has been added to our archives.

"Explaination of Champion Summonings' & 'Early Lore - Ryze and Ezreal discussion' has been added to our archive.