Institute of War: The Chamber of Antiquity - (Lore Archives & Other Literary Works)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coreporeal View Post
While Trundle's older lore will be missed, I must agree with Morello here.
For what little its worth. I agree with what direction Riot has taken.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

03-28-2013

Journey Into The Freljord, part 4: The Frostguard has been added to the archives.
Lissandra placeholders have been added.
Karma Champion Spotlight 2013 version has been added.

TheNarvalOfDeath

03-28-2013

They should create a champion in your honor, after all this time you are still around and active as always, congrats again Slyph

Correlate

04-03-2013

Thanks for constantly updating this. Just got into the lore, pretty awesome stuff.

Sylph

Emissary of the League

04-03-2013

Journey Into The Freljord, part 5: The Ice Witch
Journey Into The Freljord, part 6: Journey's End

JoshiaHerox

04-04-2013

Thanks for this thread. I have been using it for quite a while, and just wanted to say thanks for allowing easy access to more lore outside of a champion's bio.

Sylph

Emissary of the League

04-04-2013

Yep. Too bad it's kept here in the Lore Forum when most of the new Lore posts have to be hunted down in General Discussion.

It's almost been 3 years since I posted this.

JoshiaHerox

04-04-2013

Yeah, that's a shame just know that your work is appreciated. I've been reading league judgments and other lore for months thanks to you. I'm sure there are many other people who don't post that are equally grateful for your hard work. Still though wish this section got a little more love.

Sylph

Emissary of the League

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshiaHerox View Post
Yeah, that's a shame just know that your work is appreciated. I've been reading league judgments and other lore for months thanks to you. I'm sure there are many other people who don't post that are equally grateful for your hard work. Still though wish this section got a little more love.
I'm just a fan like everyone else here. Nothing special.

Sylph

Emissary of the League

04-07-2013

minor updates