Institute of War: The Chamber of Antiquity - (Lore Archives & Other Literary Works)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurelia View Post
Hey Sylph1, I wanted to make a sticky with things like guides and other RP events/resources but you seem to have it pretty much spot on. So in the spirit of not forcing people to go to multiple threads I think the following would be good to add.
Thank you for your compliment and suggestions. These links have been added to 'Helpful Lore Links and Guides' Sub-Section for everyone's reference.

Quote:
Let me know if you want to change the thread name to make it a little more encompassing. Only having it say "official League Judgement links" doesn't show all the awesome that is posted in here. = )
Renaming the thread to something more encompassing would be awesome. Could we do that someday?

Thanks for your support Shurelia; see you online sometime. (( I think that I might need to be re-added to your friend's list, haven't seen you online in a while. ))

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

12-15-2010

I'll add you on my new account. I don't log onto Shurelia anymore for obvious reasons.

What would you like the thread re-named to?

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

12-15-2010

Quote:
I'll add you on my new account. I don't log onto Shurelia anymore for obvious reasons.

What would you like the thread re-named to?
Thanks for re-adding. I'm open to suggestions. What do you feel is appropriate?

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

12-15-2010

I dunno I'm sure you can figure it out! = P

Sylph

Emissary of the League

12-15-2010

Quote:
I dunno I'm sure you can figure it out! = P
How about:

Institute of War: The Chamber of Antiquity - (Lore Archives & Other Literary Works)

Koragon

12-16-2010

Can you update this to include the Hunt of Haelion Bastion as an open rp? It's been around forever, hitting 1k replies recently.

Sylph

Emissary of the League

12-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koragon View Post
Can you update this to include the Hunt of Haelion Bastion as an open rp? It's been around forever, hitting 1k replies recently.
Hey Koragon - could you please provide a short summary about what the RP is about?

Koragon

12-16-2010

Can't, I'm on my cell phone because I've been at the hospital. It should be on the first page though.

Sylph

Emissary of the League

12-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koragon View Post
Can't, I'm on my cell phone because I've been at the hospital. It should be on the first page though.
Added as requested. I will try to abstract the summary for now, please let me know if you want the summary updated

Sylph

Emissary of the League

12-16-2010

Cassiopeia's Champion Art Spotlight has been added to our archives.